Trump will remain President

I enjoy wrestling

I'm not sure of the exact reason. It's a gut feeling and I had that same feeling when he was part of the 16. I believe each passing day is exposing more corruption. China is the enemy and I firmly believe they are in on this problem. Tactical genuineness and the media is the dispenser of their propaganda. Does anyone really think Biden received more votes than Barack Obama. The guy never left his basement. He's incapable of putting logic thought together at times. Time will tell

Trump might win in 2024 if he runs. May end up being the leader of an entirely new party, separate from the GOP as the GOP seems to be resistant to him and other right wing populists. But he's done for now. No court will even allow an investigation

Trump might win in 2024 if he runs. May end up being the leader of an entirely new party, separate from the GOP as the GOP seems to be resistant to him and other right wing populists. But he's done for now. No court will even allow an investigation
He is the President with the most sophisticated tools available. There can be no 2024 imo. He is getting rid of people for a reason. Possibly he has the stomach for this.

In order to get the election results reversed, he would have to be allowed to investigate and an investigation worth anything could take years. There's nothing he can do.

The Republicans in the house will likely object to Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. They may even present the alternate electors they keep talking about.

After a teller reads the certificate from a state, any member can stand up and object to that state’s vote on any grounds. However, the presiding officer will not hear the objection unless it is in writing and signed by both a member of the House and a member of the Senate.

If there is such a joint request, then the joint session suspends and the House and Senate go into separate sessions to consider it. For the objection to be sustained, both chambers must agree to it by a simple majority vote. If they do not both agree, the original electoral votes are counted.

So if the House, controlled by the Democrats and the Senate, controlled by the Republicans disagree, the electors sent by the Governors are used.

I'm not sure of the exact reason. It's a gut feeling and I had that same feeling when he was part of the 16. I believe each passing day is exposing more corruption. China is the enemy and I firmly believe they are in on this problem. Tactical genuineness and the media is the dispenser of their propaganda. Does anyone really think Biden received more votes than Barack Obama. The guy never left his basement. He's incapable of putting logic thought together at times. Time will tell
Yes, a lot more total votes were cast. By the way, what is logic thought? Do you mean logical thought? Typical Trump cultist.

Last edited:
Biden will be inaugurated.

Kamala will replace him.

Trump will not start a new political party.

I hope Trump does not run in 2024, but we need someone to replace him. I do not know who that person is.

That's the thing. These boobs running around "theres no evidence"... the lawsuits have been dismissed out of hand, not on merit. The courts are running scared from being seen as influencing an election. Letting a questionable election stand is preferable in their eyes to the perception of interference. There is some logic to it..."there will be an election in 4 years to right the wrong where as court interference would be a long term issue of trust" of course it ignores the damage that can be done over 4 years.

For this embarrassing spectacle that will take place on Jan 6th.

The only way Trump will be president after January 20, is if there is violence.
The embarrassing spectacle was the election itself. Let's send ballots to every household in America. Doesn't really matter who gets ahold of it. Signature checks are racist!

Totally plausible both candidates smashed the record for votes. It's going to be so disappointing in 4 years when all that civic mindedness disappears and we go back to no one voting.

The embarrassing spectacle was the election itself. Let's send ballots to every household in America. Doesn't really matter who gets ahold of it. Signature checks are racist!

Totally plausible both candidates smashed the record for votes. It's going to be so disappointing in 4 years when all that civic mindedness disappears and we go back to no one voting.

It's clearly obvious that the GOP intended for Trump to win in the swing states, and had their cheating infrastructure in place. The Dominion software bug they introduced was exposed in Antrim County Michigan where trump won by 22+, after Biden was clearly ahead. This explains the shock and dismay that it didn't work. How else do you explain Trump out performing his election day approval by 2% nationwide?

It's clearly obvious that the GOP intended for Trump to win in the swing states, and had their cheating infrastructure in place. The Dominion software bug they introduced was exposed in Antrim County Michigan where trump won by 22+, after Biden was clearly ahead. This explains the shock and dismay that it didn't work. How else do you explain Trump out performing his election day approval by 2% nationwide?
A true Democrat you are just accuse the other side of the crimes you are committing and have the fake news run with it. How do explain that people ran for other govt positions on Trump's coat tails and won yet the man with the coat tails did not? You know this just does not happen. Statistically impossible.

A true Democrat you are just accuse the other side of the crimes you are committing and have the fake news run with it. How do explain that people ran for other govt positions on Trump's coat tails and won yet the man with the coat tails did not? You know this just does not happen. Statistically impossible.
i-have-you-hook-line-sinker