2020 Presidential Race

View attachment 10687

The bad news train continues for Trump. It’s now abundantly clear that Trump rally’s need to have masking and distancing enforced on them.
Why?
You act as though people don't know the risk.
Of course they know the risk and yet they make their choices. They don't need the Government telling them that they can't take the risk anymore.

Freedom is a wonderful thing!

Why?
Of course they know the risk and yet they make their choices. They don't need the Government telling them that they can't take the risk anymore.

Mark Steyn, who is without question the smartest and most eloquent political and social commentator on the planet, observed "A risk averse society is a dying society".... Which group is more damaging to our Republic, the Leftists that are just using the "Get Trump at all costs flu" for political purposes or all the nancy boys hiding under their beds too afraid to go outside? The Leftists are a nuisance, but normal folks can deal with them. The nancy boys are more troubling because how are you gonna' reprogram naive and gutless?

Why?
I’m all for Trump and his cult having daily rally’s events and gatherings in the arise Garden . Freedom is wonderful .

Someone needs to explain to Biden that the mask is more then just a virtue signaling prop!

The leader of the party of science and mask mandates.

Many of the people who say they are voting for Biden say they want to restore dignity and respect to the presidency. Uh...

If the country elects this poor, demented man, it will be because they prefer the corruption of the swamp establishment over the obnoxious disruption of Trump. But, for heaven's sake, there are people at Dad's nursing home in the dementia ward in far better mental shape than Old Joe.

Last edited:
Debates are way more then exchanging ideas or haven't you actually attended or watched one? The purpose of the debate is to exchange the ideas in an environment that simulates physical contact. It's to evaluate the debaters on their ability to think on their feet and pivot where needed. This is especially critical for Biden where half of America thinks he's got dementia.

If it's just about exchanging "ideas" why not have each candidate talk about their platform for 30 minutes? No interruptions and we can all benefit from the finest infomercial format available. Or maybe they could alternate campaign ads with each candidate introducing their ad.
You can think on your feet and pivot with the super spreader in Chief in another room. Plus, we have already seen the two of them in the same room and learned nothing. We already knew Trump is incapable of shutting up and nobody wants to listen to him snort and ramble for another two hours. That would be pure insanity.

Don't know if someone posted this yet...but some pretty interesting numbers just came out, courtesy of Gallup.

hobqwcnhcuohd8gvv29fjq.png

hcmogrc9peamjawqpu1gvg.png

Trumps rally today should be must see TV. I wonder how many times he’ll demand Biden be jailed or talk about how he’s the only one who can save america.

I think whoever wins PA wins the election. Biden has multiple paths without Ohio. Trump does not

Bingo. Biden can lose Ohio and Florida and still win comfortably by reassembling the blue wall. The path to 270 for Biden is much easier than Trump’s.

I think whoever wins PA wins the election. Biden has multiple paths without Ohio. Trump does not
Trump MUST carry one of these three: Penn., Mich or Wisc. If Babbles wins all of those three he will win. I THINK Trump will win Ohio, Florida, NC, Georgia and Arizona by 2-4%. Trafalgar, which is the only poll I read has him up in Michigan, barely. It's going to be razor close

Trump MUST carry one of these three: Penn., Mich or Wisc. If Babbles wins all of those three he will win. I THINK Trump will win Ohio, Florida, NC, Georgia and Arizona by 2-4%. Trafalgar, which is the only poll I read has him up in Michigan, barely. It's going to be razor close
Of these, Michigan is the most likely to flip to Biden. WI/PA are about tied but I would put WI more likely than PA. I think AZ goes to Biden, but NC, OH and GA to Trump. As for FL, your guess is as good as mine. IF, it’s a big if, Trump underperforms in FL on election night, i.e. not matching his margins in Sumter County, it’s pretty much a wrap as there is absolutely no viable path to 270 for Trump without Florida.

Of these, Michigan is the most likely to flip to Biden. WI/PA are about tied but I would put WI more likely than PA. I think AZ goes to Biden, but NC, OH and GA to Trump. As for FL, your guess is as good as mine. IF, it’s a big if, Trump underperforms in FL on election night, i.e. not matching his margins in Sumter County, it’s pretty much a wrap as there is absolutely no viable path to 270 for Trump without Florida.
If Trump loses Florida it will be a landslide for Biden