2020 Presidential Race

And last I saw republicans were either tied or slightly ahead of democrats in having voted in Wisconsin and Michigan.

Wisconsin doesn’t have party affliation records so it’s impossible to know turnout by party. Michigan has not released any such numbers to date.

How many times have you gone to an away sporting event and left thinking "Man did we just get homered or what?" I think back and have to say Trump gets homered all the time, by the media, by the liberals, Just once I would like to think, you know Trump got at least an even field to start the debate on. Even when Fox news gets to pick the moderator who do they pick a man the leans left and dislikes Trump and has had no problem displaying his dislike in the passed.

Your Candidates Endorsement List Speaks for Itself !!!!
09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

President Trump confounded the pundits once again when be turned the tables on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and called off further negotiations on stimulus relief. For a president running on his ability to build (and rebuild) a strong economy, pulling the plug on a relief bill poised to prop up consumer spending seemed like an act of madness.

Indeed, that was what Pelosi hinted, in one of her more reckless and shameful accusations to date, telling “The View” audience recently that taking coronavirus medications may have impacted the president’s “thinking” and that perhaps he needs an “intervention.”

If rejecting the $2.1 trillion “Heroes Act” stuffed with Democratic wish-list items such as imposing federal rules banning voter IDs is the result of downing steroids or Remdesivir, every member of congress should be force-fed those meds.

The story, of course, does not end there. Trump pivoted soon thereafter, challenging Pelosi to accept a stream-lined and targeted relief effort. He tweeted, “If I am sent a Stand Alone Bill for Stimulus Checks ($1,200), they will go out to our great people IMMEDIATELY. I am ready to sign right now. Are you listening Nancy?”

It was a brilliant move, and should the two sides come together to help the American people – which is the point, right? – Trump will emerge the consummate dealmaker.

Americans are disgusted with Congress and its inability to get anything done. In the latest Gallup survey, only 17 percent of the country approved of Congress, while 80 percent disapproved, making Trump’s approval ratings look golden. That’s down from 30 percent earlier this year, and surely reflects the ongoing warfare between Democrats and Republicans over, among other things, another relief package.

As much as voters dislike congressional dysfunction, they must surely also hate the giant, pork-packed bills that govern our country. The “Heroes Act” weighs in at 2,100 pages.

I think people will be able to distinguish between avoiding a set up and running from the debate. I doubt very many fair minded people would view a virtual debate as a real debate. That Biden is agreeing to this rather then joining Trump to push back on the commission indicates that he's in cahoots with them and it's Biden who is dodging the real debate.
A virtual debate is no less a debate than the "real" debates. They are both for show and entertainment, not substance. Trump looks like a spineless coward to this independent voter.

Obammy counted Jobs Created or Saved - only to Pump Numbers

The percentage of people participating in the labor force fell from 65.7% to a low of 62.7% under Obama.
Screen-Shot-2014-10-02-at-3.44.19-PM.jpg

Update: 8 million early votes cast; 800x the total in 2016 at this point

Why do you assume these are all Biden voters or that IN THE BATTLEGROUND STATES Biden is winning among these early voters?

I know this is anecdotal but today I went to vote early in person in Butler County. I didn't because the line of cars waiting to get into the parking lot was a mile long. I'll try again on another day. But this crowd surprised me because Butler Country is a DEEP Red county which voted overwhelmingly for Trump in 2016. Makes you wonder who these early voters might really be.

A virtual debate is no less a debate than the "real" debates. They are both for show and entertainment, not substance. Trump looks like a spineless coward to this independent voter.

Fine take the cynical view I can dig it. But if you're right and debates are only for entertainment purposes there is a HUGE difference between the entertainment value of a face to face debate and a virtual debate. Or do you think listening to an album is the same as having the band perform live?

And while you may think Trump is a coward for not agreeing to a format that isn't a real debate you have no more clue what independents think then I do.

Remember everyone

Let's all all send Harry Reid Thank you cards for the Nuclear Option

I wonder if he sent himself Flowers, cause he really F trucked himself

Yep and after Trump wins I'm all for creating a couple of more new states. How about Western NY, Western PA, Southern Virginia and Southern Illinois just to kick things off! Hell with all those new red senators we can reinstate the nuclear option.

And let's get the SCOTUS up to 21! I'm sure there's lots of nice young conservative justices waiting in the wings.

Take it up with these guys. There are a lot of ways to estimate mail returns BTW.

B0E09159-DAD7-4FB7-9A43-2513335AA6A2.png

This tells me all I need to know about red eagle politics. It’s also concerning that they appear to be pulling numbers out of thin air with no sourcing available. I also notice that the vast majority of the polls he shares are polls that are pro trump. Not a very objective analysis going on but given it’s blatantly partisan nature that’s no surprise. You should do a better job picking your news sources.

Also there is no accurate way to estimate ballot returns without knowing the number of ballots pulled by party affiliation. It’s simply impossible to do with any type of accuracy or credibility

204EBE95-9D91-4E0B-B2EF-833F204E2AEB.png

The bad news train continues for Trump. It’s now abundantly clear that Trump rally’s need to have masking and distancing enforced on them.

So POTUS won’t participate in a virtual debate, but will participate in a virtual medical exam on Fox tonight? This has to be an amazing troll by the Onion, right? :ROFLMAO:

So POTUS won’t participate in a virtual debate, but will participate in a virtual medical exam on Fox tonight? This has to be an amazing troll by the Onion, right? :ROFLMAO:
90% of life is just showing up.

Why can't Joe show up? Trump will be cleared by then. Debaters should have to stand on their feet for 90 minutes, and answer TOUGH questions on both sides, not softballs to a guy that spends his days in his basement.