1 officer charged in the death of Breonna Taylor

IDK, there’s so much conflicting information floating around, it’s impossible to distinguish fact from fiction. I think charges were warranted, but I don’t know if they should’ve gone as high as manslaughter. They certainly don’t rise to murder.

A women sleeping with a felon. Skank.
Is the shooter Walker a felon?!?!? Walker was not the drug dealer they were investigating or after. Apparently Miss Taylor was no longer dating the drug dealer, Walker was a new boyfrined. What this all comes down to is:

1. What are the facts that prompted them to tag Taylor's apartment in the first place?
The police apparently had evidence that Taylor's former boyfriend was running his drug dealing out of that address.
2. Did the police identify themselves?
The police say yes they did and Walker says no they didn't. I'm not sure how they go about handling a he said they said situation like this without any recordings.

The thing is Miss Taylor's mother was never going to be happy with anything less of murder or manslaughter.

KY Attorney General Daniel Cameron says the warrant served on the night of Breonna Taylor's death was NOT a no-knock warrant, officers chose to breach the apartment after no one answered the door.

Only Dumb Criminals Answer the Door

Cop will get a Hand Slap for Shooting Back

Wasn't she standing in hall next to guy firing at officer?

And the guy that was charged, I believe, did not shoot her
This is one of the lies that has been perpetuated by instigators. She was awake and in the hall next to the shooter.

But it does make what happened to her ...her fault.
That I can agree with. Imagine that taking personal responsibility for who you associate with!?!?!?

One who dealt in illegal drugs and a second one who was trigger happy when the police came calling.

Some facts from today's press conference:

1. The one cop charged with wanton endangerment is charged for shooting into the apartment NEXT DOOR that had three people inside. One charge for each person in that apartment. He shot into apartment 4 but hit the wall connecting to apartment 3. Those 3 in apartment 3 are the "victims" for the charges being filed.

2. The police did knock.

3. The police did announce themselves.

4. Breonna Taylor was NOT asleep in her bed when she was shot.

5. The shooter shot the police first.

6. The police returned fire at the shooter.

7. The State of Kentucky ruled that the two police officers in the doorway were justified in the shooting because they were shot at first.

Maybe it is time to go back and look at all the articles written that got the facts wrong in this case. The lie about not knocking or announcing. The lie about her being shot sleeping in bed. These lies made alot of good people make bad decisions. This was not a case to riot over. It was a preventable tragedy if her boyfriend didn't make such a poor choice.

Some facts from today's press conference:

1. The one cop charged with wanton endangerment is charged for shooting into the apartment NEXT DOOR that had three people inside. One charge for each person in that apartment. He shot into apartment 4 but hit the wall connecting to apartment 3. Those 3 in apartment 3 are the "victims" for the charges being filed.

2. The police did knock.

3. The police did announce themselves.

4. Breonna Taylor was NOT asleep in her bed when she was shot.

5. The shooter shot the police first.

6. The police returned fire at the shooter.

7. The State of Kentucky ruled that the two police officers in the doorway were justified in the shooting because they were shot at first.

Maybe it is time to go back and look at all the articles written that got the facts wrong in this case. The lie about not knocking or announcing. The lie about her being shot sleeping in bed. These lies made alot of good people make bad decisions. This was not a case to riot over. It was a preventable tragedy if her boyfriend didn't make such a poor choice.

That’s the big issue, more and more misinformation. The story all along was this was a no knock warrant with the cops at the wrong house. I still don’t believe she deserved to die, it’s a shame how all of this came about.

Absolutely does not make her life mean any less.
The company you keep... I understand cops are expected to uphold the law and thus held to a higher standard, but if a rival drug dealer stormed in and shot her, would you not say she put herself in that position? It wouldn’t make her death ok, but if you know your Significant other is a drug dealer, and you stick around, you’re taking definite risk

So the entire situation had a different narrative than what the media put forth for months. And the same people believing the bs reporting will still repeat the wrong info. So shocked ..

This is the same thing as blm repeating hands up don't shoot for Michael brown when in reality he was reaching for a cops gun trying to kill the cop

They form a narrative that supports their dogma and they continue to run with it even when it is proven to be false