2020 Massillon Washington Tigers Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the school can work on an endowment project, you're just seeing the beginning of what the Massillon City School District can offer future student / athletes!

The school will have a nationwide attraction for parents, which could have a ripple effect on the local economy!

HOBAN VS ST. EDS
Archbishop Hoban knocks off St. EDS this will prove Massillon Tiger Kittens will be in for a fight for their lives. Their season will end sooner playing Hoban.

HOBAN VS ST. EDS
Archbishop Hoban knocks off St. EDS this will prove Massillon Tiger Kittens will be in for a fight for their lives. Their season will end sooner playing Hoban.
Thank you Nostradamus. This year you must be on the Hoban bandwagon, since last year it was Mentor and mckinley. ?

This week is tough considering the loss but it will definitely show the coaches who should be at what position. I know there were some injuries last week but there were some kids that just didn’t look good where they were playing. It would also be a good week for some actual route running, maybe a slant or 2 or a screen using Martavien.

This week is tough considering the loss but it will definitely show the coaches who should be at what position. I know there were some injuries last week but there were some kids that just didn’t look good where they were playing. It would also be a good week for some actual route running, maybe a slant or 2 or a screen using Martavien.
I am still baffled why we only ran the jet sweep 1 time in that entire game.

I am still baffled why we only ran the jet sweep 1 time in that entire game.
It was clear when Martavien has the ball he is going to get to the edge and when he does he is hard to tackle. There were so many baffling things in that game, that’s 2020 for ya I guess. ??‍♂️

Well, I would start with you and the HC/AD and the...whats her title...the district parent involvement coordinator.

Didnt I say that it was stupid for any school to schedule BS? Take a deep breath

I'm pretty sure our ROI (that's return on investment) on Ms. Moore is TENFOLD what your Skyline Chili site gets for what they pay you.

Regardless of the score, will the Texas Christian Athletic Conference declare a forfeit due to Bishop Sycamore violating by-laws 7.01.H and 7.01.L?
Seems as if you have a serious personal problem with this team. Sent your son and lost money ? Got kicked out of the ownership group ? No way someone makes it this personal just because they worry about if this is legal or not.
Is it legal for them to be in the OHSAA ? No
Is it legal for them to play schools that are in the OHSAA ? Yes

Would you feel better if we didn't keep score? Lol. Seriously EVERY team makes the playoffs. Regardless of records, computer points, or opponents. Hell they're even going to let Green and Jackson in. Don't worry it's going to be ok.

A little more info on tonight's opponent.
https://fridaynightohio.com/news/16657/scouting-the-game-columbus-bishop-sycamore-at-Massillon/
https://fridaynightohio.com/news/16...alter-viewpoint-with-football-Massillon-trip/

A few players to watch:
"Sycamore QB Noah McClendon is a sophomore transfer from Pickerington Central, while his brother, Donovan McClendon, is a two-way tackle. The elder McClendon is a fifth-year senior on the team. ... One of the younger McClendon's top targets is Cincinnati La Salle transfer Jaylin Norwood. ... ILB Miles Carter, a Reynoldsburg graduate, is the defensive standout."

You know that , like Grimsley back 74 red shirt player got an extra year to play, only in Massillon due you red shirt a high school player Geeeeesh!

What exactly is a fifth-year senior?
The term "super senior" refers to a student who attends a four-year institution (either high school or college) for more than four years. Such students are sometimes called fifth-year seniors, as well. The name stems from the fact that high school and college students typically take four years to get their diplomas.

What exactly is a fifth-year senior?
From my understanding a Senior who hasn’t graduated, because they need another year for grades/classes/ another year to get ready for college. I know Western Reserve in Hudson has a 5th year option, but obviously for other reasons than Bishop Sycamore. I don’t think these teams can qualify for OHSAA tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.