Blake Shooting

Sure....“Corruption, lies, multiple evidence plantings, and deceit existed throughout the entire Kenosha criminal justice system,” concluded one report, commissioned by the Wisconsin state Supreme Court in 2017 after officers allegedly lied and planted evidence in a murder case. "

You also have the Michael Bell case which made national news. A Kenosha cop shot a kid in the head after an unlawful stop. The kid was to testify the next day in an incident that involved the same officer. Seems like the officer did not like that and decided to take care of it. The Kenosha justice system justified the murder but an external investigation found corruption and the hiding of evidence.

Any objective person would not take the word of this department over Blake. They are both untrustworthy. The investigations should and will come from outside the department.
I asked for multiple instances..not one. If you would like for me to base an opinion on one instance...I can do that with a black criminal killing a cop as well.

I asked for multiple instances..not one. If you would like for me to base an opinion on one instance...I can do that with a black criminal killing a cop as well.
Can you read? There are multiple examples in that single article. How many do you need?

So there were two knives? So the one he had was not enough and he was going back to the car to get a 2nd knife? Was he going to play Edward Scissorhands? So they now have recovered 2 knives? The one he had and the one in the car? That is a new twist.

Either the officer needs to sharpen up his story or the Yappi spokespeople need to do a much better job.
I think you guys are reading too much into the police report.

The police say they recovered a knife from the floorboard of the car. That does not mean it was there the whole time during the incident. If he had dropped the knife on the floorboard during the shooting, that is where the police were going to find it. Had he dropped it on the street, the report would have said the police recovered the knife on the street. The fact that he didn't have it in his hand any longer doesn't mean much.

Using some others' logic, the police also found blood in the front driver's seat of the car. Does that mean the blood was there the whole time too?

I think you guys are reading too much into the police report.

The police say they recovered a knife from the floorboard of the car. That does not mean it was there the whole time during the incident. If he had dropped the knife on the floorboard during the shooting, that is where the police were going to find it. Had he dropped it on the street, the report would have said the police recovered the knife on the street. The fact that he didn't have it in his hand any longer doesn't mean much.

Using some others' logic, the police also found blood in the front driver's seat of the car. Does that mean the blood was there the whole time too?
I was just trying to understand the logic that there were two knives. I think that is BS but I will wait for the proof of it. The question really becomes if there was one knife, did he bring the knife to the car or did he not have a knife and went to get it. If he had the knife, I can understand why the cops did not try harder to detain him but have no clue why he would go to the car. If he did not have it and went to get it, that is an entirely different scenario.

So there were two knives? So the one he had was not enough and he was going back to the car to get a 2nd knife? Was he going to play Edward Scissorhands? So they now have recovered 2 knives? The one he had and the one in the car? That is a new twist.

Either the officer needs to sharpen up his story or the Yappi spokespeople need to do a much better job.
One knife, dropped after he was shot.

This isnt rocket science ?‍♂️

It does not make him armed. Listen dude....this whole narrative is non sensical. It starts with he was carrying a knife. At this point, I am not sure if that is still being asserted. Was he carrying a knife or not?
You know what narrative is nonsensical? That police go out every day hunting for black men to kill.

I never said the cops should know anything about what is in the car. You guys are missing the entire point. Nobody is arguing that this guy put himself in the situation that resulted in his condition. The question is that were the officers actions legal and justifiable. I watched an interview with a former Kenosha cop this morning and while he would not comment on this case, he said they are trained to use enough force to immobilize or disable the threat. The question is if shooting him 7 times in the back is excessive or was there better options to accomplish the same thing. The law does not allow police to take the least risky action. It requires them to take the most reasonable actions given the threat. BTW....Barr just announced a federal civil rights investigation into the shooting. It seems that they feel their is just cause to investigate.
Well the threat is disabled now right?

And you still dont understand PR. You announce an investigation to calm the waters, not because you necessarily believe anything criminal has occurred.

Common sense. MultiSportDad has said that Blake had a single knife (which contradicts your narrative of two knives). He conjects that the knife fell out of his hand and into the car when he opened the door. That is his explanation for how the knife got there. I'm not sure if I agree with that but I am taking him for his word. If that is the case and he carried the knife to the car, I don't see how he intended to use it. He would have used it before when he had the opportunity. It is non sensical to lead the cops to the car at gunpoint and decide to use it only then. We also know that he did not have a gun in the car so his journey was not to retrieve another weapon. As such and according to this narrative, he likely did not intend to use a weapon.

I appreciate that this contradicts your narrative that Blake had a knife in his procession when he started his jaunt with the intention of retrieving the additional knife so he could wield 2 knives against the 3 guns pointed at him at point blank range. I also do not agree with that narrative but I am happy to let you run with it until it is actually determined how many knives existed.
Its irrelevant what his intent was. It's only relevant what the cops could reasonably conclude...and a guy in the midst of resisting arrest with prior gun charges reaching into his car its reasonable to assume he was going for a gun.

I was just trying to understand the logic that there were two knives. I think that is BS but I will wait for the proof of it. The question really becomes if there was one knife, did he bring the knife to the car or did he not have a knife and went to get it. If he had the knife, I can understand why the cops did not try harder to detain him but have no clue why he would go to the car. If he did not have it and went to get it, that is an entirely different scenario.
Perhaps he thought he could drive away...nobody in their right mind thinks of resisting 3 cops with guns drawn so clearly he wasnt in a stable frame of mind.

I’m not arguing stupidity. I’m just confused because there were pages of posts saying he had a knife in his hand and was armed. If so, what was the point of going back to his car to get another knife?

You are ignoring the facts:
He is a felon, wanted for yet another crime, he was asked politely to surrender, he was apparently tazed, he fought off police, ignored lawful orders, and was potentially going to injure others - attempted suicide by cop, case closed.

Whether he had a knife, was going for a knife, had a gun, was going for a gun, is not a factor.

Perhaps he thought he could drive away...nobody in their right mind thinks of resisting 3 cops with guns drawn so clearly he wasnt in a stable frame of mind.
Maybe he did think he was just going to leave with his kids. He likely thought the cops would never shoot into a car full of kids to stop somebody from fleeing. He was wrong. They had no issue shooting into that car.

He won't serve anytime, he will sue the police dept. or whoever make millions of dollars and live happily ever after or go on and assault some other girl.

Hopefully the cops will sue him for placing them in this situation, I'd also like to see a city with some huevos sue the perp for the wages of the cops, the cost of the bullets, and the damages caused on their behalf.

You are ignoring the facts:
He is a felon, wanted for yet another crime, he was asked politely to surrender, he was apparently tazed, he fought off police, ignored lawful orders, and was potentially going to injure others - attempted suicide by cop, case closed.

Whether he had a knife, was going for a knife, had a gun, was going for a gun, is not a factor.
Sure it is a factor. The possession of weapons makes a huge difference in the level of force police can legally use.

Maybe he did think he was just going to leave with his kids. He likely thought the cops would never shoot into a car full of kids to stop somebody from fleeing. He was wrong. They had no issue shooting into that car.
Yep..criminals think that way. Good post.

Hopefully the cops will sue him for placing them in this situation, I'd also like to see a city with some huevos sue the perp for the wages of the cops, the cost of the bullets, and the damages caused on their behalf.
LOL. That police department does not sue. They get sued and lose quite a bit, though.

And they shouldn't have. Imagine if he'd have gotten into traffic or run over other people or even run the vehicle into a lake with those kids on board. The same people whining right now would be castigating the police for allowing him to drive away.

And they shouldn't have. Imagine if he'd have gotten into traffic or run over other people or even run the vehicle into a lake with those kids on board. The same people whining right now would be castigating the police for allowing him to drive away.
What in the world are you talking about? I’m sure he drives those kids around all the time. Probably took them to that house that day. What if he drove the car into a lake? What if a meteor smashed them in the drive thru at Dairy Queen?

What in the world are you talking about? I’m sure he drives those kids around all the time. Probably took them to that house that day. What if he drove the car into a lake? What if a meteor smashed them in the drive thru at Dairy Queen?
That would’ve been so cool!

Oh..so, if a cop is just getting beaten with a fist, he can't shoot?
It depends but to argue that possession of weapons does not play a factor in police response and the justification of force is super stupid.

This kid showed a lot of restraint in such a target rich environment. He should be commended for his self control.

Reading these comments are sad and really shows whats wrong with America. Yeah Blake shouldve listened to police and just cooperated, im sure they didnt show up to shoot somebody that day, actually only one cop felt the need to shoot the man. Alot of FAKE news about the facts of Blake, google is free. He WAS NOT a child rapist, or pedophile. He had no prior gun CONVICTIONS. Police only knew of his outstanding warrant from the domestic case, not that he was "known to pull guns on police and fight police" like ive read on here. He did NOT "brandish" a knife, the man that took the video said he seen no knife. Blake shouldve complied but not complying to a officers orders does not deserve 7 bullets in the BACK, if Blake pulled a knife and CHARGED officers, case closed, but he didnt. Who brings a knife to a gun fight????? Everybody knows shooting someone in the BACK is a coward, hell i learned that from Gunsmoke!!!