Blake Shooting

Blake said HE had a knife. There was also one in his car....dumb
So there were two knives? So the one he had was not enough and he was going back to the car to get a 2nd knife? Was he going to play Edward Scissorhands? So they now have recovered 2 knives? The one he had and the one in the car? That is a new twist.

Either the officer needs to sharpen up his story or the Yappi spokespeople need to do a much better job.

Prov1..

Blake was a POS. He was a child rapist, had 6 kids by four different women at least. He was felon. You and the rest of your ilk complaining about this guy getting shot is comparable to white people complaining that Epstein was murdered in prison. Why the difference? You black people like criminals?

The Daily Caller isn’t reliable.

How about this Omar? Will this suffice?

The Wisconsin Department of Justice revealed on Wednesday that investigators found a knife on the driver’s side floorboard of Blake’s car.

Investigators also said police had tased Blake during an attempt to arrest him as part of a domestic dispute, and that Blake had admitted to them that he had a knife.

So there were two knives? So the one he had was not enough and he was going back to the car to get a 2nd knife? Was he going to play Edward Scissorhands? So they now have recovered 2 knives? The one he had and the one in the car? That is a new twist.

Either the officer needs to sharpen up his story or the Yappi spokespeople need to do a much better job.
Just take your beating and stop trying to justify...or boycott.

No need to sharpen any story. Evidence is right there. I'd like to see you be a cop and play by the same rules that you put on cops today. I'd like to see you allow a felon who just had a stun gun used on him to no avail, reach into a his personal car after saying he was going to get his knife. I'd like your to sit there until he pulls it out on you.

So you are now saying that he was not carrying a knife? I thought the cops said drop the knife on his joy walk? The story now is that he had a knife in the car? I thought it was a gun? Where did the gun go? So Blake had no knife but announced to the cops “ I am going to go get my knife”. what an honest guy. So he was unarmed when he was shot? Got it. BTW...if Blake was going to get a knife, what do you think he was going to do with it? Three cops had him at gunpoint. The entire narrative has changed and makes zero logical sense.

I will tell you what makes perfect sense. The officers shot an unarmed man in the back 7 times Like the video shows.

So what were the cops supposed to do, allow him to arm himself? That seems stupid.
The cops had guns, if he had a knife and was attempting to get the cops to back down, that was stupid.
The cops had guns, he ignored their orders, that seems stupid.
He went to his vehicle despite their orders to surrender, that seems stupid.
Had he been allowed to get a gun out of his vehicle, that would have been stupid.

Had he been allowed to simply drive away, that would seem stupid.
Had he been allowed to put the kids in the vehicle in danger, that would seem stupid.

As you pointed out, the cops had him at gun point, nothing he was doing could have been interpreted as surrendering or following instructions. The lesson here is, if you are in a situation and the cops have drawn weapons because you are being uncooperative, it's time to cooperate. Anything else is stupid.

Hope this helps.....ignorance is dangerous.
OK... so are you back to 1 knife now because your previous post stated that he had a knife and also 1 in the car?

“Blake said HE had a knife. There was also one in his car”

I understand things can change yet again but I’m sticking with the original story. Blake was unarmed when he was shot 7 times in the back.

How about this Omar? Will this suffice?

The Wisconsin Department of Justice revealed on Wednesday that investigators found a knife on the driver’s side floorboard of Blake’s car.

Investigators also said police had tased Blake during an attempt to arrest him as part of a domestic dispute, and that Blake had admitted to them that he had a knife.
Yes

So what were the cops supposed to do, allow him to arm himself? That seems stupid.
The cops had guns, if he had a knife and was attempting to get the cops to back down, that was stupid.
Had he been allowed to get a gun out of his vehicle, that would have been stupid.

Had he been allowed to put the kids in the vehicle in danger, that would seem stupid.

As you pointed out, the cops had him at gun point, nothing he was doing could have been interpreted as surrendering or following instructions. The lesson here is, if you are in a situation and the cops have drawn weapons because you are being uncooperative, it's time to cooperate. Anything else is stupid.
's argument is stupid...actually super stupid.

No need to sharpen any story. Evidence is right there. I'd like to see you be a cop and play by the same rules that you put on cops today. I'd like to see you allow a felon who just had a stun gun used on him to no avail, reach into a his personal car after saying he was going to get his knife. I'd like your to sit there until he pulls it out on you.
What happened to the knife in his hand? Why didn’t he just use that one on the cops? He was right there.

OK... so are you back to 1 knife now because your previous post stated that he had a knife and also 1 in the car?

“Blake said HE had a knife. There was also one in his car”

I understand things can change yet again but I’m sticking with the original story. Blake was unarmed when he was shot 7 times in the back.

Read the article... I recognize words are hard for you, so maybe this will help.

Jacob Blake, the black man shot multiple times Sunday by a Kenosha, Wisconsin police officer, told investigators he had a knife in his possession at the time of the incident, according to the Wisconsin Department of Justice.

The agency also said in a statement, issued Wednesday, that police recovered a knife in the floorboard of Blake’s vehicle, where he was shot in the back seven times.

Blake was unarmed when he was shot 7 times in the back.
So was that dude in PA. ?‍♂️ Perhaps instead if telling him to stop, they should have threatened to take away his cell phone. That is what I have done to my kids in the past to make them adjust their behavior.

Last edited:

I’m not arguing stupidity. I’m just confused because there were pages of posts saying he had a knife in his hand and was armed. If so, what was the point of going back to his car to get another knife?

I’m not arguing stupidity. I’m just confused because there were pages of posts saying he had a knife in his hand and was armed. If so, what was the point of going back to his car to get another knife?
Ask him? You're just looking incredibly ignorant asking anyone to understand his thinking. Most normal people when asked by police to do something, comply and all is well. When you don't, and have a weapon it usually doesn't. This isn't too difficult unless you just hate cops.

Read the article... I recognize words are hard for you, so maybe this will help.

Jacob Blake, the black man shot multiple times Sunday by a Kenosha, Wisconsin police officer, told investigators he had a knife in his possession at the time of the incident, according to the Wisconsin Department of Justice.

The agency also said in a statement, issued Wednesday, that police recovered a knife in the floorboard of Blake’s vehicle, where he was shot in the back seven times.

Here comes the "what does in his possession mean?" angle...

Why didn't he just comply with what he was being asked to do by the authorities? End of story.
I don’t know why. Maybe he thought the officers would kneel on his neck for 9 minutes and suffocate him and he had a better chance for survival to let them know he had a knife and was going to his car to get a 2nd one. Nothing about this entire narrative makes a lick of sense to me.

I don’t know why. Maybe he thought the officers would kneel on his neck for 9 minutes and suffocate him and he had a better chance for survival to let them know he had a knife and was going to his car to get a 2nd one. Nothing about this entire narrative makes a lick of sense to me.
Then maybe you should sit this one out.

Ask him? You're just looking incredibly ignorant asking anyone to understand his thinking. Most normal people when asked by police to do something, comply and all is well. When you don't, and have a weapon it usually doesn't. This isn't too difficult unless you just hate cops.
I don’t think it has been established that he had a weapon in his possession. I know you all assert that but the article you posted says there was a knife inside the car. It mentions nothing of him being armed when he was shot.

I don’t think it has been established that he had a weapon in his possession. I know you all assert that but the article you posted says there was a knife inside the car. It mentions nothing of him being armed when he was shot.
BLAKE HIMSELF said he had a knife. You are just embarrassing yourself now.

What happened to the knife in his hand? Why didn’t he just use that one on the cops? He was right there.
Does it really matter? I guess only a child rapist sperm donor is dumb enough to go for a knife in a car when a cop has his gun drawn on him. World's a better place now.

Ya mean the idiot who swallowed enough fentynol to kill him so he wouldn't go to jail and died? That one?

Reactions: y2h
Hmmm, so the suspect says he has a knife, cops see something in his hand, that could be a knife. Cops should be smart enough to know to ignore what he has in his hand, and know that the knife being referred to, is actually in his vehicle. Is that how you see it? Regardless the suspect defies their orders to stop and proceeded to his car, where he could have a gun. But the cops should know he doesn't have a gun, despite them actually knowing he has used a gun in a previous crime.