Trump Floating Idea of Delaying U.S. Presidential Election?

Dublin Demographics
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Dublin was:
  • White: 74.42%
  • Asian: 18.26%
  • Two or more races: 3.85%
  • Black or African American: 2.30%
  • Other race: 0.75%
  • Native American: 0.30%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.11%
The High school in my part of the district that I support{ Coffman} and write about is 68 percent white 17 percent Asian and about 4 percent black, 5 percent Latino rest is a mix of 'other" . Being in the greater Columbus area there is much more diversity overall living in a suburb . Many small rural communities are closer to 100 percent white
That’s down from the 2010 census. Still, 2% black? Seems racist to me

“As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 41,751 people, 14,984 households, and 11,656 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,708.3 inhabitants per square mile (659.6/km2). There were 15,779 housing units at an average density of 645.6 per square mile (249.3/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 80.5% White, 1.8% African American, 0.1% Native American, 15.3% Asian, 0.5% from other races, and 1.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.8% of the population.”

Clearly Dave Thomas was a white nationalist, why else would he have chosen his ginger daughter to be the face of Wendy’s? Tear all statues of Dave Thomas down and burn all of the Wendy’s

B
If we're gonna point out hypocrisy, then shouldn't it be going both ways?

I don't see Trump supporters on here complaining/getting up in arms about him wanting to push the election back?
Because we know he doesn't have the authority to do it. Duh.

There's a difference in pushing an election back due to a natural disaster (the Hurricane Sandy example above) or the spread of a novel virus/disease that is shutting everything down and pushing it back due to him feeling like the election won't be fair.

For the record, I'm not mad nor do I care about either instance. It's just funny to see the excuse-making by both sides so loyally standing by their party.
Maybe I missed it.... who has said they suppport moving the election back?

No matter how you slice it Harry's diverse city of Dublin is pretty damn lily white.
Coffman is less than 70 percent white , Didn't say Dublin very diverse , but it's not as ''Hillbilly { 97-100 percent} white as some of the places hicks on this board live.

Maybe I missed it.... who has said they suppport moving the election back?
I do remember Biden predicted that Trump would suggest this a few months ago . Saw the story today as well Lou Dobbs and other Trumpiphants scoffed and said no way in the world Donald would delay the proceedings . Well Dementia seems to be right .

Dublin Demographics
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Dublin was:
  • White: 74.42%
  • Asian: 18.26%
  • Two or more races: 3.85%
  • Black or African American: 2.30%
  • Other race: 0.75%
  • Native American: 0.30%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.11%
The High school in my part of the district that I support{ Coffman} and write about is 68 percent white 17 percent Asian and about 4 percent black, 5 percent Latino rest is a mix of 'other" . Being in the greater Columbus area there is much more diversity overall living in a suburb . Many small rural communities are closer to 100 percent white
You brag about diversity and yet you live in a community with less than 3% people of color. Lmfao

Trump doesn't have the authority to control what he says and tweets? huh....interesting.
He actually doesn't seem to be able to stick to any central thought or plan of action , and it is as if he can't control the twitter fingers.

I do remember Biden predicted that Trump would suggest this a few months ago . Saw the story today as well Lou Dobbs and other Trumpiphants scoffed and said no way in the world Donald would delay the proceedings . Well Dementia seems to be right .
And yet no one says they support the idea. Just as I said.

You brag about diversity and yet you live in a community with less than 3% people of color. Lmfao

Where do you get 3 percent of color? Per Great schools , The Dublin Coffman High school part of the District which is where I reside has the following Demo's

69 Percent White

16 percent Asian

5 Percent black

5 percent Hispanic

4percent Two or more races

2 percent Hawaiian / Native American

More diverse than some of the rural areas in Ohio and where some here reside

And yet no one says they support the idea. Just as I said.
t
I didn't say anyone here supports it . Trump suggesting was somewhat predictable is what i thought. Of course he doesn't have the power to do so . he does have the power to with the Post office , polling places and doing whatever he can to suppress the vote though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you get 3 percent of color? Per Great schools , Coffman High school part of the District which is where I reside has the following Demo's

69 Percent White

16 percent Asian

5 Percent black

5 percent Hispanic

4percent Two or more races

2 percent Hawaiian / Native American
You're still in school?

That explains so much.

t
I didn't say anyone here supports it . Trump suggesting was somewhat predictable is what i thought. Of course he doesn't have the power to do so . he does have the power to with the Post office , polling places and doing whatever he can to suppress the vote though.
States are in charge of polling places.

Maybe you should get a tutor?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a difference in pushing an election back due to a natural disaster (the Hurricane Sandy example above) or the spread of a novel virus/disease that is shutting everything down and pushing it back due to him feeling like the election won't be fair.

For the record, I'm not mad nor do I care about either instance. It's just funny to see the excuse-making by both sides so loyally standing by their party.
The Dems are advocating for exclusively mail in balloting because of the virus...the pushback would be due to the inability to vote in person due to the virus...so I guess it's all good in your mind

Coffman is less than 70 percent white , Didn't say Dublin very diverse , but it's not as ''Hillbilly { 97-100 percent} white as some of the places hicks on this board live.
You don't live in Coffman, you live in Dublin.

Yes we know you think Dublin is "fancy" and you look down on the rest of us deplorables.

You don't live in Coffman, you live in Dublin.

Yes we know you think Dublin is "fancy" and you look down on the rest of us deplorables.

You have some issues my friend. I encourage you to talk to someone. Seriously . No Bullchit , not trolling not insulting , but the last few days have indicated you may be struggling a bit . Take care , have a good weekend , relax, don't worry about those workers and what they may be doing in other parts of the country. Take care of yourself sir. Look down on ? You are a big boss , I have never even really been a boss , may be a team leader a time or two. You are in charge and responsible for what people all over the country do . They look to you to guide them . Me? I've been paid by people in many places in the United States , but I did work for them , not their boss or leader . Never really the leader type myself . I look up to leaders like you . Lastly this isn't 2016, why would use that term? I never used it and the truth is you are much more important than me . I am just a teammate or independent worker, You're upper management . If anything ? I'm the deplorable . Keep your chin up chief. Business will get better .

I get what Trump is doing. He is forcing the media to talk about mail-in voting and cover the "controversy". Now, they are going to hammer him, but it still serves the purpose he intends.

But I don't like it. In a world where the Left goes into deep depression, throws hissy fits, cries out to the sky, contrives fake stories, forms organized resistance outside and inside the DC administrative state, and claims any election they lose was stolen, we don't need anymore undermining of our confidence in the integrity of our election results. I would prefer that he reassure everyone that his admin will work hard to make the system work.

But Trump is very correct on the idea that the Dems are actually promoting "mail-out voting" as opposed to "mail-in voting." Any questioning of how ballots are validated is "voter suppression". Lol. He is also correct that we can forget about knowing who won the day after the election. We will be lucky to know by inaugural day.

You have some issues my friend. I encourage you to talk to someone. Seriously . No Bullchit , not trolling not insulting , but the last few days have indicated you may be struggling a bit . Take care , have a good weekend , relax, don't worry about those workers and what they may be doing in other parts of the country. Take care of yourself sir. Look down on ? You are a big boss , I have never even really been a boss , may be a team leader a time or two. You are in charge and responsible for what people all over the country do . They look to you to guide them . Me? I've been paid by people in many places in the United States , but I did work for them , not their boss or leader . Never really the leader type myself . I look up to leaders like you . Lastly this isn't 2016, why would use that term? I never used it and the truth is you are much more important than me . I am just a teammate or independent worker, You're upper management . If anything ? I'm the deplorable . Keep your chin up chief. Business will get better .
Is Winbypin a leader? Can't tell by this post?

I get what Trump is doing. He is forcing the media to talk about mail-in voting and cover the "controversy". Now, they are going to hammer him, but it still serves the purpose he intends.

But I don't like it. In a world where the Left goes into deep depression, throws hissy fits, cries out to the sky, contrives fake stories, forms organized resistance outside and inside the DC administrative state, and claims any election they lose was stolen, we don't need anymore undermining of our confidence in the integrity of our election results. I would prefer that he reassure everyone that his admin will work hard to make the system work.

But Trump is very correct on the idea that the Dems are actually promoting "mail-out voting" as opposed to "mail-in voting." Any questioning of how ballots are validated is "voter suppression". Lol. He is also correct that we can forget about knowing who won the day after the election. We will be lucky to know by inaugural day.
Sums it up pretty well. Mail out voting I like it. My daughter will get a ballot but likely has little interest in voting. I might do that for her, see how easy it is?

Going exclusively to mail ballots and refusing in person voting will be the shot at Fort Sumter.