Trump Floating Idea of Delaying U.S. Presidential Election?

Certainly no more than the majority leader in the Senate and the minority leader in the House. BTW...nobody seems pissed but are just calling out his fascist agenda.
Agenda? So what steps has he taken to delay the election?

That insanity is proof hes delaying the election?

I particularly like the part about "lies regarding voter fraud" yet 4 years later your side is still screaming he was fraudulently elected. "He wont accept the results of the election" yet 4 years later your side hasnt...and has actively attempted to overturn it.

"He attacks free speech" your side censures and cancels anyone with a differing viewpoint. Who's the facists here?

"I'm the chosen one" isnt messianic delusion, he was chosen by the will of the people. But that was fraudulent right.

He didnt say all Mexicans were criminals, he was pointing out the criminal element taking advantage of a porous border.

Our allies are screwing us, it's about time someone call them on it. As for dictators ever hear you catch more flies with honey than vinegar? It's a negotiating tactic. Meanwhile sanctions are still on. Weapons are still in Ukraine for use against Russian troops.

The president has broad power on personnel matters. Hes not the first to fire federal employees.

Is this author seriously claiming CNN, MSNBC etc arent propaganda machines for the other side?

"He deploys federal agents to shut down peaceful protests"
Burning down buildings, looting, assault are now peaceful?

What do you mean "wanted to?" He did.

Good point though. Moonbats like e_p, Hairy, and Slappy all thought delaying elections was a wonderful idea then!

So much hypocrisy...
If we're gonna point out hypocrisy, then shouldn't it be going both ways?

I don't see Trump supporters on here complaining/getting up in arms about him wanting to push the election back?

If we're gonna point out hypocrisy, then shouldn't it be going both ways?

I don't see Trump supporters on here complaining/getting up in arms about him wanting to push the election back?
Most of us don't get up in arms about what he says, or tweets. We would prefer he not say or tweet much of what he does. But we also know it is only what he actually does that is important.

Reactions: y2h
Most of us don't get up in arms about what he says, or tweets. We would prefer he not say or tweet much of what he does. But we also know it is only what he actually does that is important.

Wrong. You would prefer he does. Your silence is his license.

How can people who constantly criticize the POTUS as stupid and ineffective get so disturbed when he tweets something? Do you respond when you hear a dog howing at the moon or cow mooing in the field? I think Trup just having fun at your expense.

Reactions: y2h
Okay, so what if he does push the election back?
Were you mad when primaries were pushed back ?

If not you are a hypocrite on this .

I don't think he wants to push it back. He just wanted to get a rise out of libs. It clearly worked

But the new president doesn't take office until January 20, 2021. It could theoretically be moved back some with him still leaving the same time if he loses

Were you mad when primaries were pushed back ?

If not you are a hypocrite on this .

I don't think he wants to push it back. He just wanted to get a rise out of libs. It clearly worked

But the new president doesn't take office until January 20, 2021. It could theoretically be moved back some with him still leaving the same time if he loses
There's a difference in pushing an election back due to a natural disaster (the Hurricane Sandy example above) or the spread of a novel virus/disease that is shutting everything down and pushing it back due to him feeling like the election won't be fair.

For the record, I'm not mad nor do I care about either instance. It's just funny to see the excuse-making by both sides so loyally standing by their party.

There's a difference in pushing an election back due to a natural disaster (the Hurricane Sandy example above) or the spread of a novel virus/disease that is shutting everything down and pushing it back due to him feeling like the election won't be fair.

For the record, I'm not mad nor do I care about either instance. It's just funny to see the excuse-making by both sides so loyally standing by their party.
I never made any reference to hurricane Sandy. I was talking about primaries being pushed back for covid this year

Dublin is 80% white
Dublin Demographics
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Dublin was:
  • White: 74.42%
  • Asian: 18.26%
  • Two or more races: 3.85%
  • Black or African American: 2.30%
  • Other race: 0.75%
  • Native American: 0.30%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.11%
The High school in my part of the district that I support{ Coffman} and write about is 68 percent white 17 percent Asian and about 4 percent black, 5 percent Latino rest is a mix of 'other" . Being in the greater Columbus area there is much more diversity overall living in a suburb . Many small rural communities are closer to 100 percent white

Last edited:
Dublin Demographics
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Dublin was:
  • White: 74.42%
  • Asian: 18.26%
  • Two or more races: 3.85%
  • Black or African American: 2.30%
  • Other race: 0.75%
  • Native American: 0.30%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.11%
The High school in my part of the district that I support{ Coffman} and write about is 68 percent white 17 percent Asian and about 4 percent black, 5 percent Latino rest is a mix of 'other" . Being in the greater Columbus area there is much more diversity overall living in a suburb . Many small rural communities are closer to 100 percent white
Anyone that cares about the racial makeup of their city or school is kind of weird in my opinion. Feels like you're over compensating for being a closeted racist yourself.