Your schools greatest team...

Massillon does have 24 state titles. They are just AP Poll State Titles so that is what they should be called. Wyoming won the AP Poll title this past year but couldn't get finish the job on the field. Couldn't tell you how many AP poll titles they have won aside from I know it has been at least a couple, but they have WON two state championships and have the OHSAA trophies to prove it. Spectacular team, but they are not the state champs in 2019 in DIV, Clyde is. There is no split champion because, in my opinion, you gotta win that 15th (or 14th, or 12th depending on year) to be the state champ.

So if you call yourselves 2019 state champs, which I am assuming you do based on this thread, then what do you call the 2019 Lasalle team that beat you in game 15? And I ask in all sincerity and not as a smartass because I have been curious about that while reading these back and forths.

Massillon does have 24 state titles. They are just AP Poll State Titles so that is what they should be called. Wyoming won the AP Poll title this past year but couldn't get finish the job on the field. Couldn't tell you how many AP poll titles they have won aside from I know it has been at least a couple, but they have WON two state championships and have the OHSAA trophies to prove it. Spectacular team, but they are not the state champs in 2019 in DIV, Clyde is. There is no split champion because, in my opinion, you gotta win that 15th (or 14th, or 12th depending on year) to be the state champ.

So if you call yourselves 2019 state champs, which I am assuming you do based on this thread, then what do you call the 2019 Lasalle team that beat you in game 15? And I ask in all sincerity and not as a smartass because I have been curious about that while reading these back and forths.
I don't remember anyone saying we were the 2019 state champions. If someone did, that's absolutely ludicrous. But I get the rest of your post. Unfortunately, prior to 1972 they didn't have the play-offs so we go with what was in place. Only the idiots on here would believe that out of the 24 that we have, we wouldn't have won even one on the field. Total stupidity. But hey, there are plenty. He!!, there are some on this thread.

People don’t respect Massillon because you guys put your everything into football and treat everyone like they are inferior to you, and yet you haven’t won a state title in the playoff. Have you won state titles in other sports at least, I mean you guys call yourselves the city of champions? At least Wapakoneta has had a few wrestlers and the bowling teams win state :LOL:.

You're assuming wrong.

I don't remember anyone saying we were the 2019 state champions. If someone did, that's absolutely ludicrous. But I get the rest of your post. Unfortunately, prior to 1972 they didn't have the play-offs so we go with what was in place. Only the idiots on here would believe that out of the 24 that we have, we wouldn't have won even one on the field. Total stupidity. But hey, there are plenty. He!!, there are some on this thread.
Understand, my mistake. So the 24 come from before 1972. Missed that part.

Yep. Now watch the trolls jump on board. Nobody that I know of counts 2019 but watch them come out of the woodwork to respond now.

All of Massillon’s state championships have been won before 1971. I can’t understand for the life of me why people want to eliminate history from the record books. There were 24 years that Massillon won the title when that was the way it was done,
I believe that mckinley won it 9 times before 1971 along with many many other schools during those years. Was it a fail proof system ? Of course not but look at how many times the playoff system has been changed over the last 50 years and that tells you it isn’t a fail proof system either.
Massillon absolutely does NOT consider 2019 a state championship.

When have we ever wanted anyone’s respect ? It is a given that nobody outside of the program respects or likes Massillon. The kids will talk about it during the year and the coaches preach about it all year long. Massillon has a target on its back, Massillon against the world, always expecting the opponents best shot.
As I have said before it’s exactly why the chant
We Are Massillon means so much when the game is wrapped up.
But the target isn’t there for the reason you think.

I'm totally shocked!

Another thread has become a dumpster fire.
You shouldn’t be, if NON Massillon fans wouldn’t say a bunch of ignorant statements then threads wouldn’t become a dumpster fire. There are too many people that have Massillon on the brain 24-7 and just can’t help themselves, when that happens there are plenty of Massillon fans on here to defend the program.

You are correct. As I’ve said, I don’t begrudge your poll titles. You should claim them. But you haven’t had one in 50 years so stop acting like you’re all that. If you think anyone here has Massillon on the brain 24/7 just because they are chatting it up here, it is just another sign of your arrogance.

You are correct. As I’ve said, I don’t begrudge your poll titles. You should claim them. But you haven’t had one in 50 years so stop acting like you’re all that. If you think anyone here has Massillon on the brain 24/7 just because they are chatting it up here, it is just another sign of your arrogance.
Yet 6 of your last 10 posts are about Massillon ! I bet there aren’t 5 posts in my last 100 about mckinley. Why would you think that is ? Because I don’t give a dam about them.
So keep posting about Massillon and feeding our arrogance !!!

Yet 6 of your last 10 posts are about Massillon ! I bet there aren’t 5 posts in my last 100 about mckinley. Why would you think that is ? Because I don’t give a dam about them.
So keep posting about Massillon and feeding our arrogance !!!

Your logic makes zero sense. But when you think the world revolves around you town, you think everyone else thinks it does too.

The funny thing is, the more you guys talk, the more you prove my point. Good job.

Your logic makes zero sense. But when you think the world revolves around you town, you think everyone else thinks it does too.

The funny thing is, the more you guys talk, the more you prove my point. Good job.
How can it make zero sense ? You are a mck fan and 60% of your last 10 posts are about Massillon. Here is a bet for you, if Massillon doesn’t revolve around your world then don’t post about Massillon the rest of the summer. It isn’t HS football season and it’s not Massillon- mck week so why talk about us.
I guarantee you that you won’t be able to last until August 1 !

Look son. I don't act like I'm "all that". But if I did, it sure as he!! would not be because of my high school football team. You dayum people REALLY need to get out more.

Yep. Now watch the trolls jump on board. Nobody that I know of counts 2019 but watch them come out of the woodwork to respond now.
I mean if that is all there was at the time, then I am not sure how else one would decide a state championship.

You’ve had a nice run, I’ll give you that. But that isn’t the point of this entire thread.
Nothing that YOU'VE posted is the "point of this entire thread" either. I did notice the laughing emoji you put on my last post, what's so funny? Do you have some evidence that you guys have been more on target the last ten years than I realize?

"Your School's Greatest Team" is the title, and the point of this thread. You haven't made a post about McKinley's greatest team yet Sparky. Care to withdraw? God you people are freaking stupid.

You continue to prove my point for me. Arrogance, entitlement and condescension.

Please look at posts 8, 14, 27, 46, 51, 72, 74, 124, 126, 147, 153, 169, and 191. Heck, I even weighed in on YOUR greatest team. But instead of retracting you’ll just come up with another deflective insult.

You continue to prove my point for me. Arrogance, entitlement and condescension.

Please look at posts 8, 14, 27, 46, 51, 72, 74, 124, 126, 147, 153, 169, and 191. Heck, I even weighed in on YOUR greatest team. But instead of retracting you’ll just come up with another deflective insult.
YOU JUST CANT STOP !!! ???