Your schools greatest team...

thavoice

To get this back on track:

For those teams who have been fortunate enough to win a title on the field, do you believe any of your non title teams were better than any of the ones that DID win one?

Discuss.

Egret

To get this back on track:

For those teams who have been fortunate enough to win a title on the field, do you believe any of your non title teams were better than any of the ones that DID win one?

Discuss.
That really is a great question. I don't have time to analyze it because unlike Mackinbiner who stalks on here all day, every day, I have a life. One team I can think of was Spielman's senior year when we lost to Akron Garfield (Charles Gladman) and didn't even make the play-offs. That team was freaking strong. Anyway, this should make for a great discussion if the trolls stay away.

thavoice

That really is a great question. I don't have time to analyze it because unlike Mackinbiner who stalks on here all day, every day, I have a life. One team I can think of was Spielman's senior year when we lost to Akron Garfield (Charles Gladman) and didn't even make the play-offs. That team was freaking strong. Anyway, this should make for a great discussion if the trolls stay away.
maybe to dont understand the question, it is for teams who have a title on the field to compare If any non title teams were better than the title teams.

Looking up that Spielman character I see he graduates from Massillon, therefore not eligible for this discussion.

Egret

Apparently I did. I thought the question was if any team that didn't win a title, regardless of which school, was better than the team that actually won the title that same year. Is that not what you asked?

Last edited by a moderator: