Donald J. Trump has been impeached by the House

Just heard majority leader say they dont have the votes to block witnesses being called. I bet a few dems won't get back on the campaign trail for a few months if they decide to call witnesses. Did Trump plan this masterpiece? Damage Biden in full public hearing while prevent Senators from campaigning. What a deal.
Senators won’t sit doing nothing if they have to wade through the legal quagmire of witnesses.

First, since you don't know me or what I value, you have no idea whether my strategy to achieve those things is good or bad. Second, I never said anything about personality or likability. As such, your post is totally irrelevant.
Translation: I don't have a cogent response so I will attempt to devalue the truth in your post.

Translation: I don't have a cogent response so I will attempt to devalue the truth in your post.
What is hard to understand about my response? You don’t know what I am pursuing or value so how would you know if I’m utilizing a good strategy or not? There is zero value in the post because it comes from a position of total and complete ignorance. How could it not?

Just heard majority leader say they dont have the votes to block witnesses being called. …….

Today. Things can change by Friday after the Q&A sessions. McConnell may just point out that if they allow witnesses it will only be fair to allow the WH to call witnesses to rebut or to clarify the position of the WH not as an investigation of political opposition (which is the basis of the impeachment articles) but as part of a real investigation into corruption between the previous administration and Ukraine.

If they really are doing this as a visual, they may rethink if it really isn't going to change anything but keeps the Dem field from campaigning. If they miss the 1st 4 primaries/caucuses it may just be a mountain that those folks can't recover from and there is nothing for them to gain. Klobuchar and Bennet may be out of it if they miss more than Iowa. If Bernie rolls up the 1st 4, Warren may also be out of it before they finish this thing.

Then why is Trump so afraid of releasing documents and why is he blocking testimony from key witnesses. Why is his attorney working with Russian mobster and shady characters in Ukraine? Why did they bury the whistleblower complaint? Why did they not release Boltons transcripts or share with GOP senate that they had it? Why won't Trump testify under oath? Why is Mitch rigging the try to surpress facts and witnesses? Why is the GOP House Managers defense a mush of he did it but it is not impeachable and a bunch of other contradicting and ludicrous claims.

He released the transcript unlike Adam Schiff. Does the missing interview destroy Adam's case?
They had 18 secret interviews and only released 17 transcripts. Why are we missing 179 pages?

We have heard from 17 "wittiness" hand picked by Adam. Not one by the defense, how about we let the next 17 to be picked by Trump?

He released the transcript unlike Adam Schiff. Does the missing interview destroy Adam's case?
They had 18 secret interviews and only released 17 transcripts. Why are we missing 179 pages?

We have heard from 17 "wittiness" hand picked by Adam. Not one by the defense, how about we let the next 17 to be picked by Trump?

What would witnesses for Trump say? Not one person has said 'President Trump would never do something like this and then lie, 'it's just not in his character " Not one person . They have no facts that would say he didn't do what it is said he did and is being impeached for. This is why he BLOCKED Bolton and 8 others from testifying and didn't release the documents .

He chose not to participate in the congressional portion , had every opportunity for his lawyers to question and chose not to . Didn't release the whole transcript . There is a reason he doesn't want any first hand account witnesses . Obvious to all what happened .

Trump lies denies , then gets caught and says so what? Rinse and repeat . I don't know Les Parnas ? That was priceless . Is there any one in Trump's orbit that doesn't have a picture with Les Parnas ? Drip drip drip . Problem is Trump never admits initially to what he does and of course he gets found out and then his Trumpiphants have to scramble . Must be exhausting. He is incapable of admitting anything and admitting he made a mistake . Narcissists have this problem. I mean he lies and denies when his lie can be debunked within 30 seconds with your phone. This is who you want calling the shots for this country ? A man who is so deathly scared of anyone seeing his taxes or financial she is going to the Supreme court? Yeah only every President for the last half century has willingly showed his tax returns so of course this is standard procedure.

Trump will not be removed from office.

Trump will be re-elected.

Trump is a better President than Obama was, and a better choice for America than Hillary, Bernie, Biden, Warren, etc.

What would witnesses for Trump say? Not one person has said 'President Trump would never do something like this and then lie, 'it's just not in his character " Not one person . They have no facts that would say he didn't do what it is said he did and is being impeached for. This is why he BLOCKED Bolton and 8 others from testifying and didn't release the documents .

He chose not to participate in the congressional portion , had every opportunity for his lawyers to question and chose not to . Didn't release the whole transcript . There is a reason he doesn't want any first hand account witnesses . Obvious to all what happened .

Trump lies denies , then gets caught and says so what? Rinse and repeat . I don't know Les Parnas ? That was priceless . Is there any one in Trump's orbit that doesn't have a picture with Les Parnas ? Drip drip drip . Problem is Trump never admits initially to what he does and of course he gets found out and then his Trumpiphants have to scramble . Must be exhausting. He is incapable of admitting anything and admitting he made a mistake . Narcissists have this problem. I mean he lies and denies when his lie can be debunked within 30 seconds with your phone. This is who you want calling the shots for this country ? A man who is so deathly scared of anyone seeing his taxes or financial she is going to the Supreme court? Yeah only every President for the last half century has willingly showed his tax returns so of course this is standard procedure.
The prosecution's own witnesses have exonerated him. Sondland specifically said no quid pro quo. The others have no first hand knowledge, only their assumptions. They've testified he had every right to fire the ambassador, that he was concerned with corruption. The alleged victim has said there was no pressure. Hes been skeptical of foriegn aid going back to before he held the office and has held it up on numerous occasions.

The president released the transcript, the president is the one following the rule of law. The House has mocked the rule of law, charging obstruction of Congress because he dared take them to court. It is the Houses job to prove guilt, not the presidents to prove innocence.

They have alleged no actual crime. They have ignored an actual quid pro quo by one of their candidates.

Oh and there is no requirement for producing tax returns to hold the office.

The prosecution's own witnesses have exonerated him. Sondland specifically said no quid pro quo. The others have no first hand knowledge, only their assumptions. They've testified he had every right to fire the ambassador, that he was concerned with corruption. The alleged victim has said there was no pressure. Hes been skeptical of foriegn aid going back to before he held the office and has held it up on numerous occasions.

The president released the transcript, the president is the one following the rule of law. The House has mocked the rule of law, charging obstruction of Congress because he dared take them to court. It is the Houses job to prove guilt, not the presidents to prove innocence.

They have alleged no actual crime. They have ignored an actual quid pro quo by one of their candidates.

Oh and there is no requirement for producing tax returns to hold the office.
This is exactly why we are dealing with a cult. They are devoid of reality. Sondland emphatically said there was a quid pro quo but the cult pretends that they did not hear that despite video evidence.

Who is Les Parnas?

This is exactly why we are dealing with a cult. They are devoid of reality. Sondland emphatically said there was a quid pro quo but the cult pretends that they did not hear that despite video evidence.

He emphatically said under questioning the president said he didn't want anything, no quid pro quo. It was his assumption, not fact.

Go back and listen to Sondland's complete testimony and come back and apologize to all of us on yappi for your picking out just the words and parts of his testimony that fit your side of the story.

He emphatically said under questioning the president said he didn't want anything, no quid pro quo. It was his assumption, not fact.
LOL. Trump said that at the end after Taylor was putting the requirements in writing and the whole scheme was blowing up! It is mute anyway, Bolton is on record saying that Trump told him directly that there was no dollars unless they provided the dirt.

Go back and listen to Sondland's complete testimony and come back and apologize to all of us on yappi for your picking out just the words and parts of his testimony that fit your side of the story.
Didn’t the Dem House Managers just do the same thing for 23 hours? He’s just following their lead like a good little soldier.

LOL. Trump said that at the end after Taylor was putting the requirements in writing and the whole scheme was blowing up! It is mute anyway, Bolton is on record saying that Trump told him directly that there was no dollars unless they provided the dirt.
Bolton testified? Wow I missed that.

I heard every bit if it. And Taylor’s. And Hill’s. And saw the texts between Volkker and Guiliani rewriting the Ukraine statement. And all the others. Plus, we will hear what Bolton has to say.

You guys are late getting your talking points. The Senators are already shifting their defense from “he did not do it” to “it is not impeachable”. Listen to them carefully over the next couple of days. If you are going to defend the God King, you have to get on message.

If he hasnt testified how is he on record?

There is some official recording of him saying this?

There is a manuscript. It was provided to the White House. Are you disputing that he will say Trump is guilty or are you just arguing semantics, again?

Zero chance to get to 67. That does not mean there should not be a desire for truth.

Whose version of the truth are you interested in? Because the pretenses for the impeachment have already been shown to be a lie. Much of the commentary by the House managers has been fictional at best. They created a narrative and attempted a coup based on that narrative and ignored the evidence presented (some by the same people they quote as prosecutorial witnesses) that showed a different narrative. Is it truth they are after, or to unduly influence the 2020 election because their candidates suck?

Whose version of the truth are you interested in? Because the pretenses for the impeachment have already been shown to be a lie. Much of the commentary by the House managers has been fictional at best. They created a narrative and attempted a coup based on that narrative and ignored the evidence presented (some by the same people they quote as prosecutorial witnesses) that showed a different narrative. Is it truth they are after, or to unduly influence the 2020 election because their candidates suck?
Nobody is unduly influencing an election by this process. I thought this coup was sealing the deal for Trump, anyway? 75% of Americans want to hear from witnesses. I'm not sure why myself because I think it is completely clear that Trump demanded announcements on Biden in exchange for the meeting and money. We also basically know that Bolton will confirm this via first hand discussion. Frankly, it is far better for Trump supporters to fully embrace the "so what?" defense than to keep claiming innocence. The GOP Senators have already started.

Nobody is unduly influencing an election by this process. ...

You've made other statements that qualify as well but this statement really puts you over the top who has no clue what the Democrats are trying to do.

Time and time again they've even admitted that this is about keeping Trump from winning a second term. Pelosi herself stated they've been working on this for 3+ years even though the Ukraine phone call just happened last year. You really are blind to reality and live in some kind of Hate Trump fantasy land.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've made other statements that qualify as well but this statement really puts you over the top who has no clue what the Democrats are trying to do.

Time and time again they've even admitted that this is about keeping Trump from winning a second term. Pelosi herself stated they've been working on this for 3+ years even though the Ukraine phone call just happened last year. You really are blind to reality and live in some kind of Hate Trump fantasy land.
Get out of the Trump bubble for a second. Did you hear what Joni Ernst said Monday? She said that voters in Iowa should be listening to Pam Bondi's accusations into the Biden's. Go google Kevin McCarthy on Benghazi where he admitted the multi year investigations main goal was to discredit Hillary. This impeachment is about getting rid of Trump. Duh. Just like the announcements of investigations was about getting rid of Joe Biden. Where the heck have you been all these years?

Last edited by a moderator: