Division II State Championship: Massillon Washington (14-0) vs. La Salle (12-2)

Who wins?

• Massillon by 15+

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Massillon by 8-14

Votes: 50 16.9%
  • Massillon by 1-7

Votes: 80 27.0%
  • La Salle by 1-7

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • La Salle by 8-14

Votes: 46 15.5%
  • La Salle by 15+

Votes: 22 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Massillon fans are the most disrespectful, arrogant, and sore losers I have ever seen. Cussing out our players as they walked out of the stadium take your loss, and enjoy your 15 minute drive home, LaSalle came in ran it up on your team and your 12,000 fans. LANCERS ROLL DEEEEEEEEEEEP
They were spitting on our team coming out of the tunnel onto the field last year and on the refs after their loss - classy bunch they are!!

Clap Clap Clap you beat us by 3 points, you can cherish that win because we still have the 2018 42-28 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP victory AND NOW Lasalle has the 2019 34-17 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP #sorryforyourloss I guess I’d cherish that 3 point victory over us too ??
But we BEAT you and you are on here pounding your chest. Pretty sad bragging when you lost to the team that lost the title. Go away little boy.

You have a lot of nerve talking about the private schools. Your comment is proof you do the exact same thing. Your "tradition" vs. tuition motto against Hoban and LaSalle is hypocritical.
We don’t have to, kids love to go where they are wanted and given anything they need. Nobody “forces” kids to come to Massillon.

JP Simon, if you have a problem with him by all means stop downtown at Simon Says and tell him....
You won’t.

you people

cfd6795d4c780615847d7b470f3ce4bc.gif

Rewatch Spectrum1 bro....early 4th quarter B roll shot showed lines in the aisle on the home side. Where they going? No work or school tomorrow....so yeah, maybe they were trying to beat trafffic
Rewatch Spectrum1 bro....early 4th quarter B roll shot showed lines in the aisle on the home side. Where they going? No work or school tomorrow....so yeah, maybe they were trying to beat trafffic
Yes work was cancelled tomorrow in Massillon. That makes sense.

I believe the most satisfying part of today was hearing the Spectrum 1 commentators mention that Massillon's schedule did them absolutley no favors. We had been saying it all week.....maybe now you will schedule us in 2021
Our AD in 2018 came on here and outed himself to say he called Massillon 3 times to try to get to play us this year, but they refused leaving us to play teams from Buffalo and Boston.
Its the definition of that.
In no way is the intersection he mentioned considered inner city in Cincinnati. Inner city is over the rhine and the west end.

Our AD in 2018 came on here and outed himself to say he called Massillon 3 times to try to get to play us this year, but they refused leaving us to play teams from Buffalo and Boston.

In no way is the intersection he mentioned considered inner city in Cincinnati. Inner city is over the rhine and the west end.
I have a lot of respect for LaSalle not backing down from the power D1 schools they play. Maybe Massillon will man up and schedule some Cleveland D1 powers like Iggy, Eds or Mentor before bashing LaSalle and Hoban. Hell even Hoban plays Iggy.

You home yet? The score won’t change if you stay in the stadium....... go home and stare at the ceiling. 4 out of 6 championships ON THE FIELD. Where’s that dominating offense, where’s the “great line play”. On paper, just like everything Massillon holds dear...... enjoy that runner up trophy
Gifted 2 fumbles, your welcome.

I have a lot of respect for LaSalle not backing down from the power D1 schools they play. Maybe Massillon will man up and schedule some Cleveland D1 powers like Iggy, Eds or Mentor before bashing LaSalle and Hoban. Hell even Hoban plays Iggy.
Why should we, we aren’t a D1 school. We can bash Hoban we beat them this year. 3 of the 5 D1 teams Lasalle plays because they are in a league with them, the other 2 D1 teams are jokes.

Why should we, we aren’t a D1 school. We can bash Hoban we beat them this year. 3 of the 5 D1 teams Lasalle plays because they are in a league with them, the other 2 D1 teams are jokes.
It’s because Massilon can’t beat the D1 teams Lasalle beats..... ball security’s really important in those games tbh

Your logic is flawed but I'm not surprised. You aren't D3 either but you played Louisville this year.....

Is this coming from someone who probably purchased one of those ridiculous Tradition over Tuition shirts? And clearly you bypassed all your civil Massillon fan posts in pages 1 through 33 ? #amibeingpunkedrightnow #thiscommentwasclearlyajokeright
Nah..grew up in Massillon. Live in Cleveland and I recognize the private school blind spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.