What's going on in the world

Fat chicks are like mopeds. They are fun to ride until your friends see you on one
I'm sure they are happier than you are, since they likely want to believe the lies you told. Later 20-something fat chicks are likely pretty slutty these days, with a well-developed cultural excuse system.

Just bend 'em over, slap it, ride the wave in, and enjoy. That's my advice, young 'un. No shame in hog spearin' if there are no witnesses.

The guy says "numbers matter" and then deletes the %. You cannot make this up.

Not that it matters, but start at the beginning, where the idea was how many times did obama use "I" ....... score was 10 - 7, per ronnie.

Since ronnie could not refute that 10 > 7, he twisted himself into a pretzel to come up with a convoluted % based on minutes talked, total words spoken etc...etc...etc... Pretty damm hilarious.

Since this is the no-spin zone, though, you get the last word. Have fun.

I see you are doubling down on the very stupidity that got you here. Kudos.

Have a great weekend.

Obama free's thousands of terrorist, they form ISIS and kill thousands of people while Trump turns around the economy and stamps out terrorism and he is the bad guy?
Do you really believe this ????? He turned around the economy? Do you have some statistics? (I think Obama took over in a real financial crisis and Trump has taken 2 percent growth ...stamped out terrorism? Huh?

Attachments

• 1572708850541.png
    1572708850541.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 13
Sounds like a great guy.

Trump don't give a sh t, he is a equal opportunity counter punching bad .
Exactly what we need to destroy the political status quo that was ruining our country.
He is the disgusting nasty honey badger devouring the snakes /politicians, political correctness and their media protectors...and I love it!

Trump don't give a sh t, he is a equal opportunity counter punching bad .
Exactly what we need to destroy the political status quo that was ruining our country.
He is the disgusting nasty honey badger devouring the snakes /politicians, political correctness and their media protectors...and I love it!

No doubt the disgusting side of trump appeals to you. Lol.

Do you really believe this ????? He turned around the economy? Do you have some statistics? (I think Obama took over in a real financial crisis and Trump has taken 2 percent growth ...stamped out terrorism? Huh?

Obama free'd terrorists that started ISIS... Yes I believe that... Gained back the land taken by ISIS... Yep, the economy is booming.... yep.... don't needs statistics I am living it.

You probably like H. Clinton and frankly I do not see how anyone in their right mind could like her.... I am not pro Republican as I do not like their views on the environment but I would of voted for anyone that went against Hillary.....

Whose economy? Obama deficit spent more than all Presidents before him combined and couldn't grow the economy even as much as Jimmy Carter (jobs, wage growth, GDP, etc.) - who everyone agrees was the worst President before Obama. You are correct, if it wasn't for Obama Trump wouldn't look so good in comparison.

It is amazing how detached from reality guys like Kushner and Don Jr are....he is wrong on almost everything he says out loud.

Jared Kushner: "You can see from these letters that Kim wants to be friends with Trump, but his father told him never to give up the weapons. That’s his only security. Trump is like a new father figure. So, it is not an easy transition."

He thinks Kim will give up his Nukes...