Massillon 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your orange sunglasses off. This was a criticism of LaSalle -
See this is where you run your mouth when you don't know what went on. The coach at Lasalle admitted he wouldn't have been eligible. And yes there was a summer school option down there. But again you don't know the facts. He had no transportation to get him to said summer school. The coach at Lasalle and Munford's mom both talked about this. And no I am not going to post a freakin link go look for yourself. You have nothing else to do.

So LaSalle was going to let a D1 lineman with an offer to Alabama not get to summer school? Come on man I know this has been beat to death but really you aren't that stupid!

So LaSalle was going to let a D1 lineman with an offer to Alabama not get to summer school? Come on man I know this has been beat to death but really you aren't that stupid!
Go look up all the articles that were written about it. Your not that stupid to comment on something before you know the facts are you.

Your not that stupid to comment on something before you know the facts are you.
Says the guy who for a long time accused me of being Chris Easterling, reporter for the Massillon Independent. And to the extent that he reported me (Chris) to Easterling's supervisors in New York trying to get me (Chris) in trouble. LOL.

Says the guy who for a long time accused me of being Chris Easterling, reporter for the Massillon Independent. And to the extent that he reported me (Chris) to Easterling's supervisors in New York trying to get me (Chris) in trouble. LOL.
HAHAHAHA!!!! You believed that!!

Like you I do believe Massillon cares much more about football than academics. However I have to defend them here. Just because a kid is an excellent football player doesn't mean he can make it in college regardless of how much he puts into it or help he gets.

Please, you Federalists don’t know anything about the academics offered at MWHS. You spew your suburban crap because it makes you feel good. Take some advice, worry about you own schools/communities and let us know when they become perfect!

Last edited:

What's fresh about this is now he actually DOES know who you are, right? Thus some of the comments that are made. LOL.

You know it's true. Remember Paul Ameden, Chief Information Officer for GateHouse Media? LOL.

Do I need to bring out my saved Private Messages? You REALLY got mad in that one message.

You still have them. Ha ha ha ha. How pathetic. How many years ago was this, anyway? LOL.

You still have them. Ha ha ha ha. How pathetic. How many years ago was this, anyway? LOL.
Yep you can do a quick search for gatehouse media corporate management and it will list off everyone of their names pretty simple to do but knucklehead thinks I actually sent an email to some guy in New York years ago. HAHAHA!!!

Please, you Federalists don’t know anything about the academics offered at MWHS. You spew your suburban crap because it makes you feel good. Take some advice, worry about you own schools/communities and let us know when they become perfect!
Well really all we know is the state report cards on schools?? We are hardly perfect but when you point out a flaw we/I can man up to it, you? I mean it is what it is.

Well really all we know is the state report cards on schools?? We are hardly perfect but when you point out a flaw we/I can man up to it, you? I mean it is what it is.

Yes, we know about the state report cards. We can argue the legitimacy of these tests and grading system. This type of testing has been changed many times. All districts in Ohio aren’t the same. These tests “treat” the school districts the same. Unfair to more diverse districts.

Massillon offers sub-par education according to the state, and does not get students prepared for future, according to those who evaluate educators. Jamir's experience just confirms what the state already knew.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would offer up looking at the entire GPA of the football team that I know they publish. I would bet Jamir is probably more the exception than the rule. Not that I am minimizing the poor kid. Not at all. I'm just trying to keep you guys from generalizing, and also trying to bring the moron from the basement of some Jackson apartment complex back to some semblance of reality.

That was already answered but you will continue to smear him and the school so whatevs, go for it. Says more about you than anyone else.

The "real question" is how a Canton fan has the balls to criticize anybody's academics.

I would offer up looking at the entire GPA of the football team that I know they publish. I would bet Jamir is probably more the exception than the rule.
Agreed. But it does raise questions. If tutoring was efficient enough to keep him eligible all first semester, what happened after that? I do think Moore does care about academics and have complimented him on Yappi and in person on his efforts.

Yes, we know about the state report cards. We can argue the legitimacy of these tests and grading system. This type of testing has been changed many times. All districts in Ohio aren’t the same. These tests “treat” the school districts the same. Unfair to more diverse districts.
Now he's playing the old "they're out to get us" card against the State/OHSAA/officials. What a weaselly enabler!

#theydontlikeus

What a weaselly enabler!

Now now Mack you lose credibility when you name call, lol.

Fyi neither Maxie nor I are enablers we are proud graduates who support the Tigers on a hs football forum. Just as I am sure you do not enable racists cowards pedophiles current and ex-player arrests or various other odorless poop. (Hopefully not assuming too much).

Agreed. But it does raise questions. If tutoring was efficient enough to keep him eligible all first semester, what happened after that? I do think Moore does care about academics and have complimented him on Yappi and in person on his efforts.

There are enough scenarios of what "happened after that" to the point I think the black eye on the Tiger is inappropriate. LOL.

You know it's true. Remember Paul Ameden, Chief Information Officer for GateHouse Media? LOL.

Do I need to bring out my saved Private Messages? You REALLY got mad in that one message.

Massillon offers sub-par education according to the state, and does not get students prepared for future, according to those who evaluate educators. Jamir's experience just confirms what the state already knew. The real question for Chris Easterling/Mackbiner is how was Jamir eligible for the entire football season but not able to graduate a few months later?
Here you admonish the whole system that it is a complete failure.
Here you compliment Nate Moore on his effort..

Make up your mind.

Yeah sure. And if you are telling the truth (doubt it) I hope he and his wife learn your identity so they know what a 2-face internet troll they're dealing with.

If he did it in person, he must have identified himself❓❓❓❓??‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.