The Official 2019 Cleveland Indians Thread

All-star #s first half of last year. Since then, not so much. Can he right the ship (again)? Lifetime .285 hitter.

Cost = minimum w/Reds footing the biggest part of his salary. Little risk and potential upside, especially short-term (2019). Yes?

My one concern is whether or not he is a pain in the . He has been moved around a bit.

Starting everyone on 3 days rest when you had ryan merritt with greatest era Is pure stupidity.

Meanwhile, back in Reality Land, Merritt did the reverse Kurt Warner. He is stocking grocery shelves now......

Seriously, though, he's out of MLB, brian. Give it a rest.

Starting everyone on 3 days rest when you had ryan merritt with greatest era Is pure stupidity.

LOL. Ryan Merritt is in the Tampa organization now. Not good enough to be on their 40 man roster. He p[itched 4 or 5 games total for Cleveland in 2016 and 2017, I believe.

You, in fact, define "pure stupidity".

My one concern is whether or not he is a pain in the . He has been moved around a bit.

Understandable. LA did take him back for a short while during this moving around period. Maybe, they just needed an temp outfielder at the time, too.

"Do the Indians have anybody promising in the minors?" would be another consideration. I dunno.

Do you realize that the Tribe would not have even made it to the World Series without Francona's managing skills?

details, details......

You mean to say you doubt that brian was better able to evaluate the prospects of the Indians pitching staff in that series than silly old Francona ?

Real men used to do it (pitch every four days), tossing complete game one hitters. Koufax, Seaver, Carlton, ..........

Modern day wusses!

I forget, whose turn was it to call Brian that that thing that women use to clean out their whatis (Yappi's censorship eliminated my original word)?