Giants/Pats Superbowl Part Deux: Poll

Giants or Pats?

• Total voters
There were people blowing up Facebook with DMB comments (who were promptly defriended). But seriously, no one cares about them besides for the people that go to 4 of their concerts every single time they go on tour

They have one of the larger fanbases in music. Just sayin.

Being able to sell out huge ampitheatres and stadiums during a 60-show tour is pretty indicative of the size of their fanbase. Personally, I don't want to see them perform at a Super Bowl halftime show, but I think they are easily popular enough to do it.

Being able to sell out huge ampitheatres and stadiums during a 60-show tour is pretty indicative of the size of their fanbase. Personally, I don't want to see them perform at a Super Bowl halftime show, but I think they are easily popular enough to do it.

You could say the same thing about Iron Maiden or Metallica but I don't think they're big enough either.

Discussion is pointless though, because we're going to continue getting glam pop acts like Madonna or old rock bands anyway.

Oh, and last night when Cee-Lo came onto the stage, one of the little kids at the party asked, "Is that Prince Fielder?" :laugh:

Brady can't even keep his woman in line. What a whipped vag

Not only is she one of the hottest women on the planet, but she loves him enough to go off publicly in his defense. He'll give Welker and the other receivers a call and smooth things over, but privately, he's gotta love it. Super hot, a loving mommy and she has his back. That's LUV!

All women are super protective of their boys, whether it's husbands or sons. My mom takes it personally when my brother gets pulled from a game, and dude's in college. That's just the way they are.

Still, it's ridiculous that this is making front-page headlines on Yahoo! and ESPN.

Not only is she one of the hottest women on the planet, but she loves him enough to go off publicly in his defense. He'll give Welker and the other receivers a call and smooth things over, but privately, he's gotta love it. Super hot, a loving mommy and she has his back. That's LUV!

Doesn't hurt that she's the breadwinner in that relationship, either. She makes ridiculous bank, even more than Brady.

I'm pretty sure it's not close either. He does well, obviously, but I think she's the richest supermodel in the world. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I just think it's funny that a few drunk, obnoxious Giants fans made a stunningly gorgeous, insanely rich supermodel who is married to the QB mad by heckling her :laugh:

Dallas Latos (Mat's wife) got on Twitter last night and came to her defense hardcore. I guess she got really mad when San Diego lost to LA a couple years back and some LA fans were heckling her.

It would seem easy to ignore them, at least to me, but then again I'm not a super insecure woman.

Back to the game, and I apologize if this was discussed...

How about the Giants sneaking the 12th man out there. Genius idea. If I was a defensive coordinator and there were :30 left and the team was on their own 35, why not put 15 defenders out there? You risk a 5 yard penalty plus the time still runs. You can do this every play except the last, so unless the offense is going to spike the ball and milk you for 5 yards all the way down the field, you are golden.

I'm pretty sure it's not close either. He does well, obviously, but I think she's the richest supermodel in the world. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Seriously? She's definitely attractive, but I'm shocked at that. I'm sure there's way more to it than just the looks though obviously