Giants/Pats Superbowl Part Deux: Poll

Giants or Pats?

• Total voters
Eli >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Peyton

They need to break out an antiseptic wipe and clean that trophy. The last 5 guys that kissed that thing will be sick as dogs!

Notice Eli didn’t give it a smooch!

A few things:

1. The result sucked for me, but it was a great game. That can't be denied.
2. If Gronk is healthy, it's a different game. Him not bring 100% affected the Pats for sure.
3. Both QBs were awesome. Eli is elite for sure.
4. The Pats o-line and WRs sucked down the stretch. Welker should have caught that ball.

A few things:

1. The result sucked for me, but it was a great game. That can't be denied.
2. If Gronk is healthy, it's a different game. Him not bring 100% affected the Pats for sure.
3. Both QBs were awesome. Eli is elite for sure.
4. The Pats o-line and WRs sucked down the stretch. Welker should have caught that ball.

Didn't he or someone else claim he should be considered among the elite quarterbacks at the beginning of the year and everyone laughed at that idea?

Every QB does, but he played great. His receivers certainly didn't help and neither did his O-line. Welker dropping that pass essentially screwed them.

They should have prepared for this, though. Every time they play the Giants their Oline gets destroyed.

Brady was off on some passes but really the only one that was a big deal was the INT. Just a bad decision, although it didn't really hurt them if I recall. EDIT: Brady's pass to Welker was off by enough to make him miss it. It was still catchable, but it was not a good pass at all. Big game-changer there.

Pretty good game, mostly no wow-type plays though.

Eli pwns Brady.

A few things:

Yea he should have caught the ball but it would have been a great catch of a poorly thrown pass.

There were 3 consecutive bad passes by Brady at the end of the game. The 1st was the throw to Welker that was high and behind him. The 2nd was the very next play when Brady threw behind an open Branch. Again he should have caught the ball but the throw was poor. The 3rd and last bad throw came on the 1st play of the Pats last possession as Brady again threw the ball behind a wide open Branch and missed picking up 25 – 30 yards. Fact is those three poor throws in a row over two possessions doomed the Pats.

Now compare those throws to Manning’s side line beauty to Manningham. Everyone kept going on about what a great catch it was, and it was, but IMO it was an even better throw. Talk about fitting a ball into tight spaces.

Yea he should have caught the ball but it would have been a great catch of a poorly thrown pass.

There were 3 consecutive bad passes by Brady at the end of the game. The 1st was the throw to Welker that was high and behind him. The 2nd was the very next play when Brady threw behind an open Branch. Again he should have caught the ball but the throw was poor. The 3rd and last bad throw came on the 1st play of the Pats last possession as Brady again threw the ball behind a wide open Branch and missed picking up 25 – 30 yards. Fact is those three poor throws in a row over two possessions doomed the Pats.

Now compare those throws to Manning’s side line beauty to Manningham. Everyone kept going on about what a great catch it was, and it was, but IMO it was an even better throw. Talk about fitting a ball into tight spaces.

That throw to Welker was fine. It's a catch he makes 99 times out of 100.

Brady was off on some passes but really the only one that was a big deal was the INT. Just a bad decision, although it didn't really hurt them if I recall. EDIT: Brady's pass to Welker was off by enough to make him miss it. It was still catchable, but it was not a good pass at all. Big game-changer there.

Eli pwns Brady.

I disagree. I absolutely thought Welker should have caught that. It was essentially a back shoulder throw that Welker got both hands on.

Eli pwns Brady.

Yeah, Welker normally catches that ball but I don't know why we're talking about that being a blown play. That pass sucked

I think that ball was tipped.