You lift?

Weights?

• Total voters

I've had spurts where ive lifted 3-4 days a week for 3-4 weeks but stuff always kept me from being consistent.
Just started p90x though so Im going to stick with that the whole way through. Dropped 55lbs just with weight watchers and with p90x Im hoping to drop another 25-30

3 days per week with the weights coupled with 3-4 days inclined treadmill walking, sprints, prowler pushes & farmers walks.

I'm gonna start, soon. Slowly curbed my eating habits and added a bit of exercise to my life. Soon I'm going to sprinkle some moderate lifting to help with the weight loss.

Yeah I did that 5x5 workout for a while that was squats, bench, rows one day and squats, military press and deadlift the next. It was pretty effective

I did deadlifts yesterday for the first time in a while, I can't even remember the last time I did 3 full sets and didn't throw up in the following couple minutes. I must not be watching my breathing closely

I'm gonna start, soon. Slowly curbed my eating habits and added a bit of exercise to my life. Soon I'm going to sprinkle some moderate lifting to help with the weight loss.

Hey let's be work out buddies. I am about to ask ep if he wants to ride bikes together. I still got my old huffy.

bi, tri, pec, thigh and hammy?

And abdominal for sure.

I wouldn't be doing any isolated bi/tri exercises if I were you. It's a good way to waste time if you're just getting into/back into lifting. I rarely do them myself. I'm no lifting guru or anything just speaking from working out the past 2.5 years. I would be doing like 75% core workouts. Squats, rows, military press, etc. Ask others on here their opinion as well though.

Started the Spartan workout again last night. Threw up immediately after, just like the old days :laugh: Think I'm going to stick with it for a while to build my stamina and endurance back up a little then go back to the 5x5 after