X Wins It

We usually don't get a day for swimming state. Maybe if wrestling could pull out a victory at state. But with all the snow days, they might not even be able to do it.

Man, I want a day off. Kinda makes me mad cause they work their tails off to. I dont think I could be a swimmer. They deserve it!

Namtroltd said:
Man, I want a day off. Kinda makes me mad cause they work their tails off to. I dont think I could be a swimmer. They deserve it!
Well, according to Coach Brower, Monday was our day off :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We woun't get a day off at least until after spring break or maybe tacked onto spring break. They will make sure we have at most 4 snow days befor they let us go.

I know that that walk for x day is gonna be happening no matter what. they will find something to make up for it, this may be a good excuse.

We fell well short thanks to our sad Freshman class. I'm sorry guys. We didn't collect what the average freshman classes do despite being the biggest class ever.

But my bomber dude said that they will still find a way to let us off. He is a senor so that may be a reliable source. If not this year we better get it next year!

They haven't given us off for swimming in the past, so I doubt they will now. But, if they do, they will wait until April to make an announcement.

I assume 25 titles in one sport is a record? St. Edward has 19 Wrestling titles and I do not think anyone else comes close to those numbers.