Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

The number of tornadoes are up this year … I think it could be because of the COVID vaccine … I have no proof whatsoever, but it has to be because so many people got the shot and next thing you know tornadoes are up.
Damn, this is weak even by your low standards.

I have answered that several times … you just refuse to accept my answers …. So I will go the other way … and agree there were lies told … here are some of them:
1) Social media and far right conspiracy propaganda sites were telling the truth about COVID … in reality nationwide, misinformation is responsible for up to 30% of people’s decisions to not get vaccinated and has contributed to the more than 300,000 Covid-19 deaths that could have been prevented by vaccines.
Where did you get this from? And for the record in the long term the decision by people who are at very low risk from covid not to get covid vaccinated will probably save lives and quality of life.
2) COVID is nothing more than the flu when in reality COVID had a much higher fatality rate than the flu by several orders of magnitude.
When adjusted for population and using a standardized measurement of cause of death covid was a serious flu outbreak. But it was not worse then the 1958 Asian Flu outbreak and the 1969 Hong Kong flu outbreak. So yes the covid outbreak more closely resembled the flu then the Bubonic Plague.
3) COVID didn’t miraculously go away by April when the temperature increases
There was a seasonal impact on covid. The problem with seeing it in part were the lock downs which included shelter at home instructions and the closing of many outdoor parks & activities. In hind site we know that the most likely place you were to catch covid was at home, not outside. Remember how some states closed their beaches?
4) Ivermectin is a safe and effective treatment for COVID-19
Ivermectine was postulated to potentially have positive effects against covid for some patients. It was a classic case of off label drug applications.
5) The government exaggerated the number of deaths caused by COVID
That is a fact. The government changed how they defined "cause of death" for those infected with covid.
6) The COVID-19 vaccines can change your DNA
Not likely but this is still under investigation. The real point here was that safety assessments for the covid vaccines were incomplete in the rush to bring them to the public. This would only have been justified if the covid death rate was much higher. From day one of the pandemic the risk/benefit consideration was completely screwed up by our Public Health Agencies. This is their greatest sin and one for which senior bureaucrats in these organizations should be held to account and lose their jobs.
7) The COVID-19 vaccines contain a microchip
Really?
8) That Gullible has a clue what he is talking about
The sad thing about you is that you do seem to know what is going on but are sticking to the party line. They screwed up the response to covid in almost every way they could have. To deny this is to participate in the screw up.

I haven’t forgotten.

Or forgiven.

Last week, a Congressional committee released a massive report detailing how the Biden Administration stampeded the First Amendment in 2021 during its doomed quest to force mRNA vaccines on every American adult.

By July, with the mRNAs failing and Covid deaths rising, the White House privately and publicly attacked Facebook, trying to make the world’s biggest social media company censor jab critics. Facebook executives were furious - and worried about the Constitutional implications of the pressure they faced.

Yes, a private company proved far more concerned about the First Amendment than the government officials sworn to uphold it.

At the heart of the pressure campaign: Andrew M. Slavitt, a Democratic operative and healthcare investor. Slavitt pushed Facebook for censorship both during his official stint as senior advisor to the Biden Covid response team, which ended in June 2021, and afterwards - when the documents show he secretly represented the White House in conversations with Nick Clegg, a senior Facebook executive.

As you know, I have sued Slavitt, along with other government officials and two Pfizer board members, in federal court in New York for their conspiracy to force Twitter to ban me in 2021.

More data on issues with covid vaccination. Note this is still an active area of contested medical science but there is growing evidence that covid vaccination is more dangerous then they're telling us.

One of the studies cited in the above article is a pre print from Cleveland Clinic of a large study that shows that repeated covid vaccination increases the chances of catching covid. Their explanation is:

Consistent with similar findings in many prior studies [3,8,10,12,18–20], a higher number of prior vaccine doses was associated with a higher risk of COVID-19. The exact reason for this finding is not clear. It is possible that this may be related to the fact that vaccine-induced immunity is weaker and less durable than natural immunity. So, although somewhat protective in the short term, vaccination may increase risk of future infection because the act of vaccination prevents the occurrence of a more immunogenic event.

Remember when some medical "experts" warned us that natural immunity against covid would be very weak?

I haven’t forgotten.

Or forgiven.

Last week, a Congressional committee released a massive report detailing how the Biden Administration stampeded the First Amendment in 2021 during its doomed quest to force mRNA vaccines on every American adult.

By July, with the mRNAs failing and Covid deaths rising, the White House privately and publicly attacked Facebook, trying to make the world’s biggest social media company censor jab critics. Facebook executives were furious - and worried about the Constitutional implications of the pressure they faced.

Yes, a private company proved far more concerned about the First Amendment than the government officials sworn to uphold it.

At the heart of the pressure campaign: Andrew M. Slavitt, a Democratic operative and healthcare investor. Slavitt pushed Facebook for censorship both during his official stint as senior advisor to the Biden Covid response team, which ended in June 2021, and afterwards - when the documents show he secretly represented the White House in conversations with Nick Clegg, a senior Facebook executive.

As you know, I have sued Slavitt, along with other government officials and two Pfizer board members, in federal court in New York for their conspiracy to force Twitter to ban me in 2021.
Never forget your Federal Government does not exist for the people. They exists for their own and power and what it gives them..

Luckily this covid vaccine was never approved for use in the US. Of course this didn't stop the Biden administration from helping to distribute it around the world:

Nor did it stop the Trump Admin from funding the development of it.

Nor did it stop the Trump Admin from funding the development of it.

I am with you on that. In retrospect, Trump's Warp Speed Vax Program was a gift to Big Pharma to cash in on therapies they already had in the pipeline. Trump's ego and style blinded his judgment. Of course Team Biden doubled down on the various vaxes.