WOW!!! Trump even losing to the RINO!!!

Trump has officially fallen from grace. Losing to Cheney!!! :banana::eek:😂🤣😅
Must not be as red as claimed is my thought. How many democrats voiced their opinions in this survey? This I know because of her passed statements and actions not many real Republicans would vote for her even if they would not vote for Trump. Look at what the Republicans from her own state had to say about her. Votes in an election makes a statement you know and they spoke loud and clear.

Must not be as red as claimed is my thought. How many democrats voiced their opinions in this survey? This I know because of her passed statements and actions not many real Republicans would vote for her even if they would not vote for Trump. Look at what the Republicans from her own state had to say about her. Votes in an election makes a statement you know and they spoke loud and clear.
And yet every single thing Cheney said about Trump is coming true. Sucks that she is right, huh?

Even for an early straw poll, that is interesting considering how much Trump improved there in 2020.

Must not be as red as claimed is my thought.

Very possible.

Utahians, or whatever the word is, are an odd bunch. In 2016 an independent named McMullin (never-Trumper and Biden supporter) pulled 22% of their votes, which left Hillary with only 26% to the Donald's 45%. But in 2020 they went for Trump over Biden by a 3-2 margin.

Wonder if this McMullin guy might show up again in two years.

And yet every single thing Cheney said about Trump is coming true. Sucks that she is right, huh?
Where is she working these days Arby's? She got ABSOLUTELY ANNIHILATED LOL Sucks eh? ;) I'll bet any of you freeloading voting dem's the chance of Cheney winning the presidency let alone the candidate ...your houses .....your cars .

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one of those statements. Since I will be honest and have not followed everything she has said about Trump from your statement you must have so how about a list and enlighten us. Tell us everything that is coming true.

There is one of those statements. Since I will be honest and have not followed everything she has said about Trump from your statement you must have so how about a list and enlighten us. Tell us everything that is coming true.
Here's the list...
"Trump will destroy the GOP.".

That is what I thought you make statement and do not know what you are talking about except Trump bad and Biden good.
Show me a single post where I have ever intimated "Biden Good". But you got the first part correct. Nice job.

She is the real Republican.

She got kicked out fur condemning the “. King maker”. Trump . Im
Old enough to remember how some of you were hailing the kingmaker and his vast powers. Some had even arrogantly asked “. Do you need me to give you people the definition of “ kingmaker “ ? I think I will take you up on that definition . Thanks . In other news Trumps brand as a business man has been in the toilet for quite a while and was just convicted of massive tax fraud ( more winning ). Explains why Trump who is devoid of a single public service bone in his body is still hanging around politics , collecting money and as it turns out is a serf maker

Good. Keep making excuses for Trump. That seems to be working well. You should all get behind Cheney now. She could actually win the White House with true Republican support. She would garner a lot of independent votes. She supports most GOP positions, just not the Trump lunacy.