Would you think that a top tier Ohio State WR prospect flip to Miami?...

SWGA Fan

I've been asking myself that question for three months plus about UGA. THAT'S precisely what a homegrown four-star WR commit to UGA, did less than four months ago. And he was one of their top three targets in the 2024 signing period. And THEN, I discovered WHY. And being from a rather Spartan economic situation. I'm not so sure that I, given that opportunity, wouldn't have done the SAME. There were said to be 33,000 reasons per MONTH why he flipped. And UGA just wasn't going to bite, like the billionaire entrepreneur booster did on South Beach

I've been asking myself that question for three months plus about UGA. THAT'S precisely what a homegrown four-star WR commit to UGA, did less than four months ago. And he was one of their top three targets in the 2024 signing period. And THEN, I discovered WHY. And being from a rather Spartan economic situation. I'm not so sure that I, given that opportunity, wouldn't have done the SAME. There were said to be 33,000 reasons per MONTH why he flipped. And UGA just wasn't going to bite, like the billionaire entrepreneur booster did on South Beach
Yes. It’s happened. Miami has some generous NIL bag men.