Woman Raped on train as bystanders did nothing, police say

Not to mention the Spanish Inquisitions, the Crusades (coincidentally the mascot of his HS alma mater), the fact that rape, theft, prostitution, riots, revolts, etc. have been prevalent in every society in the history of man kind. To act like this is a new thread is incredibly weird.
I'm not going to justify many of the atrocities of this period in history but if you are going to bring it up accusatory like this you should also bring up what actually led to the Crusades.

Been a victim? Never. Attempted to be victimized? Several times.
angry candy GIF
Don't mess with frecriss:ROFLMAO:

I bet the woman who was raped by a random stranger wishes she was "strapped".

How afraid do you think she is now?
Well let’s just strap every adult in the country. Let’s have shootouts in the street. Any small argument over a parking spot will be settled with gunfire and death. Sounds like a great idea. Let’s do it. This country will become like a Mexican drug cartel. People getting executed in the street every day. Everyone go buy your guns. Here we go.

Well let’s just strap every adult in the country. Let’s have shootouts in the street. Any small argument over a parking spot will be settled with gunfire and death. Sounds like a great idea. Let’s do it. This country will become like a Mexican drug cartel. People getting executed in the street every day. Everyone go buy your guns. Here we go.
Sure.... dimwit.

Medication run out again?

Medication run out again?
I thought you people were in favor of open carry, concealed carry, right to bear arms. All that? Why is my scenario so far fetched? If 75% of the population is strapped and crazy bastards out there are calling for Civil War how is the picture I painted not possible? I have seen crazy MAGA fools try to start a fight with an old man who had a Biden bumper sticker. If this guy was strapped he would defend himself with gunfire. Is this the country we want? Everyone shooting each other up? I know Texas wants this.

Do small arguments today result in a fist fight? Do people who carry now never find themselves in the situations? In your world, they must not, since they aren't gunning people down. You can't really be this dumb can you?

You people?
I thought you people were in favor of open carry, concealed carry, right to bear arms. All that? Why is my scenario so far fetched? If 75% of the population is strapped and crazy bastards out there are calling for Civil War how is the picture I painted not possible? I have seen crazy MAGA fools try to start a fight with an old man who had a Biden bumper sticker. If this guy was strapped he would defend himself with gunfire. Is this the country we want? Everyone shooting each other up? I know Texas wants this.

I think you made up your Biden bumper sticker story.

I don't know who you think I am but I'm an American. Through and through.

Until more of you motherers start acting the same instead of this petty horseshit divisive rhetoric we are doomed.

Because of people like you, and many others on this site, we are crumbling as a nation.

Stop being the problem, and be a part of the solution.

That goes for many of you on here.

Yep, you Civil War starting, Jan. 6 attending, MAGA hat wearing, gun toting, fake Patriot claiming, country dividing people.

I think you made up your Biden bumper sticker story.
Not at all. Old dude at the grocery store got confronted by some big bearded redneck and he yells “Still glad you voted for Biden”. Old dude says “Still better than Trump”. Me and another guy had to step in and separate them. Totally instigated by the MAGA fool. That guys bumper sticker doesn’t affect the redneck at all. Could have kept his mouth shut and moved along. MAGA fools always have to display their loyalty to their Orange Messiah.

Not at all. Old dude at the grocery store got confronted by some big bearded redneck and he yells “Still glad you voted for Biden”. Old dude says “Still better than Trump”. Me and another guy had to step in and separate them. Totally instigated by the MAGA fool. That guys bumper sticker doesn’t affect the redneck at all. Could have kept his mouth shut and moved along. MAGA fools always have to display their loyalty to their Orange Messiah.
The rest of your story sounds even more made up.

But if no one is allowed to carry....
I have absolutely no problem with someone with the proper permit concealed carrying. I have an issue with the GI Joe wannabe that gets dressed in full battle gear with 2 pistols and a rifle to hit up the grocery store. These people make me sick. Just a giant middle finger to everyone around them.

Did you pull out your big bad gun and blow them away?
do you have a problem if he did?
how about America does something about the drug Cartel.....

I had to look up the name to make sure I had it right, but situations like these make me think of the 1964 Kitty Genovese case in NYC.

I have absolutely no problem with someone with the proper permit concealed carrying. I have an issue with the GI Joe wannabe that gets dressed in full battle gear with 2 pistols and a rifle to hit up the grocery store. These people make me sick. Just a giant middle finger to everyone around them.
Have you actually seen someone like that? I know I haven't. In fact I can probably count on 1 hand the number of times I have seen someone open carrying.