WOAC 2023-24

Man, Funny how these TV posts just keep getting deleted. I guess after Wednesday, It wont matter who he recruits or doesnt. He is taking his BBQ sauce and going home.
Just my 2 cents...

Didn't Preble Shawnee have 2 transfers this year? Any info on them?

And when we talk about other school's transfers (i'm thinking FM specifically), the kids/school weren't talked about like the kids at TV are. The crew from FM, we talk about their play on the court and that's about it. Any jokes that were made were still a jab at TV more than anything.
Lastly, it seems like people outside TV are more interested in the 2 transfers that came during season (kid from NT and from Eaton). Talking to people around town, I don't think anyone cares about these two coming here or think that they'd actually make a significant impact on the team moving forward.

Just my 2 cents...

Didn't Preble Shawnee have 2 transfers this year? Any info on them?

And when we talk about other school's transfers (i'm thinking FM specifically), the kids/school weren't talked about like the kids at TV are. The crew from FM, we talk about their play on the court and that's about it. Any jokes that were made were still a jab at TV more than anything.
Lastly, it seems like people outside TV are more interested in the 2 transfers that came during season (kid from NT and from Eaton). Talking to people around town, I don't think anyone cares about these two coming here or think that they'd actually make a significant impact on the team moving forward.
What transfers did Shawnee have this year?? None. We had one, 2 years ago. Kid from New Miami moved to Camden

Bigger question, is should you/can you do anything different?

Do you think "The gameplan wasn't executed well, so let's try it again"
or
"That was our best shot"
or
"We can't hold the ball and rely on 1 guy to play/win the game for us"
They have to get Hawley in foul trouble to have any chance.

But if they physically moved they usually get a full season of play, no?
Correct, the exemption in the by-law essentially says the move required the transfer so the student is eligible. So it is considered a transfer, but the ineligibility that comes with it is waived because of the move.

Also, if all of TV transfers over the years would have moved to New Madison I don't believe the ire of WOAC folks would be any less. Whether it's a move or not, transferring is the new normal but some schools will be looked at as dirty while others will get somewhat of a pass (see Centerville compared to Dayton publics or Wayne)

Correct, the exemption in the by-law essentially says the move required the transfer so the student is eligible. So it is considered a transfer, but the ineligibility that comes with it is waived because of the move.

Also, if all of TV transfers over the years would have moved to New Madison I don't believe the ire of WOAC folks would be any less. Whether it's a move or not, transferring is the new normal but some schools will be looked at as dirty while others will get somewhat of a pass (see Centerville compared to Dayton publics or Wayne)
My Guy! ;)👍

I think the transfers are the least of problems people care about. It’s the arrogant leader they all follow.
I think if Sagester was an "arrogant leader" that got no transfers and never won, nobody would care about him at all. The transfers lead to winning, which leads to him being less-than-loved in the WOAC.

I think if Sagester was an "arrogant leader" that got no transfers and never won, nobody would care about him at all. The transfers lead to winning, which leads to him being less-than-loved in the WOAC.
He is less than loved for multiple reasons. Superintendents within 100 miles all despise him But that's a different conversation. He can have all the recruits in the world. Won't help him tomorrow. Arrows by 15

Yes they did. 8 pt win. He dont look like he will be ready for saturday.
Looks like he will be out for a while. Hopefully he has a quick recovery.

About the game, it ended up being a good game and TV had Shawnee on the ropes in the first half. The sequence leading into halftime was such a momentum changer. TV goes from up 12 points to up 4 points in the matter of what seemed like 20 seconds, with Sags getting a Technical. That was a huge turning point for the game.