Wk12 Massillon (11-0) vs Westerville South (7-4)

I remember on the BSPC last year they had a former Hoban assistant on who was excited because the knights were finally healthy up front. Sometimes you catch the breaks Sometimes you don't.
The thing is when we lose a starter, especially on the line, it’s a lot harder to replace. Hoban always seems to have 3 kids waiting in the wings that are 6’2+ and 280+ lol

I remember on the BSPC last year they had a former Hoban assistant on who was excited because the knights were finally healthy up front. Sometimes you catch the breaks Sometimes you don't.
Yes you need a little luck along the way regardless of who you are. Injuries happen and having people ready is key in these 15 week seasons.

We better work on blocking that CC scheme : Hoban gone copy cat with much better athletes. The OL looked confused w that movement . Tig 🐅

also zero percent chance of playing a down of meaningful football post-Massillon
Contradictory post. You say that our recrui....er....I mean transfers, don't benefit from playing D1 football after attending Massillon.

You also like to say that Massillon can't win with their own.

Massillon has recently sent kids to or had kids receive offers from West Virginia, Pittsburgh, Ohio State, Kentucky, Kent State, Akron, Fresno State via KSU, Miami Oh, Ohio U, Cincinnati, Michigan St., Arkansas St. North Carolina St., Washington St. Temple, Bowling Green.

So which is it, are all of those offers to Massillon born kids....or can Massillon really win with their own?

It can't be both sweetie.

I think that when we're at 100% on offense this years version of the Tigers is going to be very hard for any defense in the State of Ohio to stop. When we're at our best, we're spreading you out and making you cover the whole length and width of the field. We've got great athletes at the skill positions that will absolutely gash you, #7 is absolutely electric and has developed so nicely. Our next opponent however is Westerville South and I expect us to dispatch them as we have the previous opponents this year. Don't get to hung up with how we do it, just get it done and then on to the next one.

Last edited:
Real original.
Naw what's original is you guys consistently trolling. Like bro just a few weeks ago me and you had to understanding you was actually kind of cool but just chill 😂😂 ... I don't understand the obsession that you guys have with Akron Hoban if Hoban beats Massillon that's fine but most people that root for them are people of schools who cannot and won't play Massillon so why would you even root for somebody else because your school can't do something that somebody else isn't afraid to do?

As for the actual game Friday after watching a little bit of film. Westerville South reminds me of a poor man's Warren they are not particularly great at anything but they have the occasional athlete that can make a play. The running back #21 is extremely fast ,DL is below average #52 is extremely tall and skinny gets good extension because of how long his arms is but does not have no weight behind him. The secondary is average kind of similar to a Warren secondary was the deep ball will most definitely be there all night no disrespect to Briggs but they D gave up 30 too a bad Columbus City School so that should pretty much tell you what they bring to the table. 49-14 Massillon is my prediction kind of similar to this past Friday's game. Hopefully we can get our starters out a little bit earlier this week.

Last edited:
Contradictory post. You say that our recrui....er....I mean transfers, don't benefit from playing D1 football after attending Massillon.

You also like to say that Massillon can't win with their own.

Massillon has recently sent kids to or had kids receive offers from West Virginia, Pittsburgh, Ohio State, Kentucky, Kent State, Akron, Fresno State via KSU, Miami Oh, Ohio U, Cincinnati, Michigan St., Arkansas St. North Carolina St., Washington St. Temple, Bowling Green.

So which is it, are all of those offers to Massillon born kids....or can Massillon really win with their own?

It can't be both sweetie.
I understand that reading comprehension isn't one of MCSD's strong suits. But the original post that I quoted was about the Massillon/Beachwood running back having an exceptionally high number of carries. My response was simply highlighting how none of the past few RB at WHS, who are beat into the ground, have done anything significant on a college football field.

I wouldn't say that WHS "can't win" with Massillon born players. Massillon could still be the City of Regional Champions with just their own.

Pretty impressive list of colleges with not much to show for it huh?

I understand that reading comprehension isn't one of MCSD's strong suits. But the original post that I quoted was about the Massillon/Beachwood running back having an exceptionally high number of carries. My response was simply highlighting how none of the past few RB at WHS, who are beat into the ground, have done anything significant on a college football field.

I wouldn't say that WHS "can't win" with Massillon born players. Massillon could still be the City of Regional Champions with just their own.

Pretty impressive list of colleges with not much to show for it huh?
Not much to show for it ? You really are a …

Moore at Pitt
Clark at Fresno St
Ballard at Ohio St
Lamp at West Virginia
Woullard at Miami OH
Brawley at OU
Banks at Kentucky