with no Covid what would you believe your teams record would be?

Im curious about this hypothetical What do you believe your schools record would be if we had a Normal 2020 season

La Salle( this was the schedule before Covid)

Lakota West: close but I think Branam would break West's defense once which all we need (win)
Winton Woods: got exposed in regional finals would expect it to be worse with a young offense not fully gelled (win)
Riverside Academy: another Canadian IMG pretender here for a butt smacking at least they get paid (win)
Dunbar: They should have forfeited before the game (Win)
St. Joes: If the 2019 game was a butt whopping on their turf I expect it to be worse (win)
Moeller: I'd give them a win now with guys playing that game that didn't in actuality I think it will be more comfortable of a victory (win)
CovCath: They will struggle with no Mayer he singlehandedly dismantled the lancers in 2019 (win)
St. X: Both teams will be more gelled so I expect a very tight game both by score and stats however that St. X team was very good and the Lancers have to stumble somewhere (loss)
Trotwood: They have too small of a team and the talent level will not be like how it was in 2019i expect a blowout (win)
Elder: I think it will be more of a lobsided result than actuality as this game is week 10 instead of week 1 (win)

Final Record: 9-1 They make it to the state final game for a dream matchup against Hoban which i expect a very tight game against them

*I'm going off of actual game scores from this season and calpreps predictions; and the 12 team playoff format that was supposed to be in place.*
Trimble: 9-3
W1 Nelsonville-York W 34-28
W2 Miller W 46-3
W3 Vinton County W 35-17
W4 Waterford W 14-0
W5 Fort Frye L 7-38
W6 Lucas L 14-26
W7 Eastern W 10-7
W8 Belpre W 41-0
W9 Southern W 57-0
W10 South Gallia W 66-0
W11 Bye
W12 Berne Union W 35-14
W13 Newark Catholic L 19-35

We missed on playing the only 2 WBL teams we had a prayer of beating, BUT our one win was a playoff game that wouldn't have been played.

So at best: 2-8. Possibly 0-10. Most likely 1-9 either way.

We just couldn't put points on the board, and I doubt no COVID solves that.

Im curious about this hypothetical What do you believe your schools record would be if we had a Normal 2020 season

La Salle( this was the schedule before Covid)

Lakota West: close but I think Branam would break West's defense once which all we need (win)
Winton Woods: got exposed in regional finals would expect it to be worse with a young offense not fully gelled (win)
Riverside Academy: another Canadian IMG pretender here for a butt smacking at least they get paid (win)
Dunbar: They should have forfeited before the game (Win)
St. Joes: If the 2019 game was a butt whopping on their turf I expect it to be worse (win)
Moeller: I'd give them a win now with guys playing that game that didn't in actuality I think it will be more comfortable of a victory (win)
CovCath: They will struggle with no Mayer he singlehandedly dismantled the lancers in 2019 (win)
St. X: Both teams will be more gelled so I expect a very tight game both by score and stats however that St. X team was very good and the Lancers have to stumble somewhere (loss)
Trotwood: They have too small of a team and the talent level will not be like how it was in 2019i expect a blowout (win)
Elder: I think it will be more of a lobsided result than actuality as this game is week 10 instead of week 1 (win)

Final Record: 9-1 They make it to the state final game for a dream matchup against Hoban which i expect a very tight game against them
ok Maxie you would have not won if our team were at full strength we were missing our Best DB/ deep threat or best route runner receiver, and our stud RB, Our QB and TE had to play defense for the most game and on the final drive we had to rely on our DB's to play receiver stuff they had not or rarely played all year and we still won the game that meant more in 2019, admit it La Salle would have given Hoban a better game than Massillon did

ok Maxie you would have not won if our team were at full strength we were missing our Best DB/ deep threat or best route runner receiver, and our stud RB, Our QB and TE had to play defense for the most game and on the final drive we had to rely on our DB's to play receiver stuff they had not or rarely played all year and we still won the game that meant more in 2019, admit it La Salle would have given Hoban a better game than Massillon did
Triggered. Excuses are for losers. Get over it, you lost.

and did those two wins constitute in a state title, no? that's what I thought, to be honest I think your team will be passable this year but with only one player returning on that defense I really do not know
Hopefully, both of our teams will play again in 2021.

If going with no injuries as well I still think Waverly would’ve went 10-0 instead of 6-0 with the non conf we had wasn’t a gauntlet by ant stretch of the imagination but would’ve been interesting to see where we stacked with the other schools in the region had they played all their games too

Columbus Grove would have been at least 13-1, and would have been a lot healthier going into the playoffs than we were

Doesn’t work that way. Avon went through the 2019 playoffs without an all-Ohio RB, two D1 linemen (Air Force and Ball State) and lost the first, second and third string QB’s during the playoffs, as well as a few other starters. By the time they faced Massillon in the state semi game, a starting WR had to play wildcat QB most of the game. Avon was simply outmanned against a very good Massillon team.

It takes more than just a great team to win a state title. You need a little luck and you need good health. Avon didn’t have the health to do it in 2019 and LaSalle didn’t in 2020. That’s life. It’s not meant to be fair. You can only go by the games that were actually played, not how you think they would play out under different circumstances.