Winton Woods v Anderson

Definitely needed it, still doesn’t matter because Murphy will run the same exact 6-7 plays throughout the entire game. Even when the C is back the guards are trash. #10 is garbage and Murphy insists on playing the kid for some reason. They’ll lose to Milford at the very least, possibly Kings too. Don’t see how anyone in their right mind could possibly say a good thing about Murphy after seeing the game he called last night.
It's 1 game. I don't believe in going after kids. We have injuries on both sides of ball. Both QBs must play better. Idk if they trust the offensive line. I would like to see them mix it up on offense but it was our 1st true test. Gotta get back to practice and figure it out.

Definitely needed it, still doesn’t matter because Murphy will run the same exact 6-7 plays throughout the entire game. Even when the C is back the guards are trash. #10 is garbage and Murphy insists on playing the kid for some reason. They’ll lose to Milford at the very least, possibly Kings too. Don’t see how anyone in their right mind could possibly say a good thing about Murphy after seeing the game he called last night.
You want some cheese with that whine? One of those keyboard warriors I see 🤦‍♂️

You want some cheese with that whine? One of those keyboard warriors I see 🤦‍♂️
Not really, I have no ties to WW I couldn’t care less, I just like good football. Go to the games that should be the best game that week. And last night was sorry on Murphy’s part 🫡

Something is broken on offense, they look totally out of sync. They see top flight defenses every day at practice. They might need to run some linemen both ways, cause the line play is terrible.

Something is broken on offense, they look totally out of sync. They see top flight defenses every day at practice. They might need to run some linemen both ways, cause the line play is terrible.
When they run 21 personnel they should leave the backs in to block. Tht will help a lot. Then after u get the defense thinking block then u slip 1 of the backs out if the backfield

Well I have so much to say, but most of the post I’ve seen are correct in the assessment.
* offensive line needs work -a lot , that was pretty sad.
* the QB play and the entire offense needs a wake up call badly.
* when playing Anderson, you must have discipline as a DB.

Through six games, WW as a team needs that attitude and some players to make plays.

Go Warriors

Is 18 your son, nephew or neighbor ?
None? As said before, I absolutely no ties to anyone from WW, actually from Centerville. Just want to see a SW team on Top at state again and WW is the only team that has a chance to do so. Saying 18 is this teams best bet right now doesn’t mean I have anything to do with the kid, just pretty obvious 10 isn’t ready for Varsity and as good as Zae is the line isn’t good enough for him to really pound the ball down the field against better teams.

None? As said before, I absolutely no ties to anyone from WW, actually from Centerville. Just want to see a SW team on Top at state again and WW is the only team that has a chance to do so. Saying 18 is this teams best bet right now doesn’t mean I have anything to do with the kid, just pretty obvious 10 isn’t ready for Varsity and as good as Zae is the line isn’t good enough for him to really pound the ball down the field against better teams.

Yes. Ok. Lol

you run into the winton woods coaches at kroger in centerville??

Asked a coach how films went today and what the QB situation looked like. Was told that the only INT that was really his fault was the last one because he threw it too late. First one was just flat taken from the TE and the second the receiver ran the wrong route in that the QB caught turn and threw it to 6 who was supposed to be running towards him but was back peddling which is why the CB just stepped in front of him and took it to the house. Was also told that there were 10+ plays where 2 OR MORE receivers ran the wrong route, was told guys running the wrong route non stop is the main issue currently, QB has to pull the ball back down more times than not because his first read isn’t where they’re supposed to be and most times second read as well. As I said before, 18 didn’t play well by any means but he did throw 4 TDs last week but 2 were called back. very lackluster coaching, Murph is horrible at calling plays and the team is very undisciplined. So this “3 games change the QB” thing you’re talking about is just what you think you saw last night without knowing really anything about what really happened. However yes if that kind of play happens next week or following weeks just take him out, throw Zae back there and just run the ball because whether it’s the receivers QB or both you can’t play the way they did last night and hope to win anything

Yes. Ok. Lol

you run into the winton woods coaches at kroger in centerville??

Asked a coach how films went today and what the QB situation looked like. Was told that the only INT that was really his fault was the last one because he threw it too late. First one was just flat taken from the TE and the second the receiver ran the wrong route in that the QB caught turn and threw it to 6 who was supposed to be running towards him but was back peddling which is why the CB just stepped in front of him and took it to the house. Was also told that there were 10+ plays where 2 OR MORE receivers ran the wrong route, was told guys running the wrong route non stop is the main issue currently, QB has to pull the ball back down more times than not because his first read isn’t where they’re supposed to be and most times second read as well. As I said before, 18 didn’t play well by any means but he did throw 4 TDs last week but 2 were called back. very lackluster coaching, Murph is horrible at calling plays and the team is very undisciplined. So this “3 games change the QB” thing you’re talking about is just what you think you saw last night without knowing really anything about what really happened. However yes if that kind of play happens next week or following weeks just take him out, throw Zae back there and just run the ball because whether it’s the receivers QB or both you can’t play the way they did last night and hope to win anything
I forgot, apparently the only way to communicate to someone in 2023 is running into them in the store. You’re really stretching. And if you look at the bottom of what you just posted I even said if that kind of play happens next week just throw Zae back there, if I was related to someone why would I say put someone else in? My nephew grew up playing against 18, I’ve seen him play since he was just a kid. I’ve seen what he’s capable of doing on a ball field for years now so yes in my opinion he’s the best option, doesn’t mean I’m right doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

I’m gonna stick around and see how it turns out.

2 years ago some of y’all saying the same stuff as now.
And you were justified a bit because it looked bad.
3 loses then and an almost loss to a pretty lowly Loveland team.
But Murphy and his staff made some adjustments and outcoached everyone on their way to the D2 title.

It’s time for them to get to it.
There are some changes that can be made but it isn’t always lineups and play calling.

I believe this team can fix what they need to.
Will they?
We will see.

Well I have so much to say, but most of the post I’ve seen are correct in the assessment.
* offensive line needs work -a lot , that was pretty sad.
* the QB play and the entire offense needs a wake up call badly.
* when playing Anderson, you must have discipline as a DB.

Through six games, WW as a team needs that attitude and some players to make plays.

Go Warriors
Dude you always over the target.

These players and coaches need to be accountable to themselves, show some leadership and go.

I believe in em.

If WW front 3 weren’t so sorry Zeke and that other kid could get it done. Zae was barely getting 4 yards at a time against Walnut. What makes you think he’s just going to take over a game against a much better defense when he was getting hit at the line of scrimmage against a sorry team. Nobody on here seems to understand that it simply does not matter who is running the ball. WW front 3 have been since last year, and still are trash. Everybody wants to just throw the next athlete back there and refuse to acknowledge that the OLine AND Murphy aren’t the real problems.
The WW Warriors players and coaches are not trash.
They’re good, hard working people.

The WW posters on here are classy guys.
I encourage you to also be classy.
Come on seriously.

Bigcat said they needed this loss and he is correct.

See y’all down the road and back to work.
I’ve been just reading mostly but this shizz getting sideways lol.

Being the brother of 18 I can confirm that guy is actually not related to Van. I know our dad’s account name on here and it isn’t “absolutezero”. We all have our own opinions and even though mine might not be the most positive currently, things happen in football. Felt like I should say something because I don’t need any hate coming towards my brother because of someone we don’t even know online. Have a good one

Being the brother of 18 I can confirm that guy is actually not related to Van. I know our dad’s account name on here and it isn’t “absolutezero”. We all have our own opinions and even though mine might not be the most positive currently, things happen in football. Felt like I should say something because I don’t need any hate coming towards my brother because of someone we don’t even know online. Have a good one
Good luck to your brother this year and in the future.

Practice at WW must be frustrating watching this O line getting destroyed everyday, time to shuffle some kids around, way to many good players for this team to look so suspect.

Practice at WW must be frustrating watching this O line getting destroyed everyday, time to shuffle some kids around, way to many good players for this team to look so suspect.

Frustrating unless you a dlinemen, then it might be paradise.

It is better off for WW to have this test early and to eat some humble pie. It will be good for them. It was not a blow out by any means and from looking at stat sheets this was a big play or two from being 21-20. They should be grateful weaknesses were exposed and they have 4 more weeks to work on them until they count.