Winton Woods breaks the scoreboard tomorrow night

I was wrong, I still don’t understand your point. Did my comment somehow affect the outcome of the game?
When you make a dumb prediction and it fails miserably, people are going to throw it in your face. That's life on the internet. If it bothers you, don't play the game.

When you make a dumb prediction and it fails miserably, people are going to throw it in your face. That's life on the internet. If it bothers you, don't play the game.
Whts a dumb prediction? Lol u probably want to read the thread so you can understand why he made the post. Then to further it Milford student section chanting obscenities tht I wouldn't repeat. If the plan was to get inside the heads of the WW players w all the internet memes it definitely worked for a while, but if WW wouldve made the meme tht was disgusting to say the least it would've been brought to the forefront by all the Karl's & Karen's of the world. Good game Milford thanks for the D1 points as now the Warriors are #1 in region 8 lol so I guess he was talking about tht scoreboard 🤣

Whts a dumb prediction? Lol u probably want to read the thread so you can understand why he made the post. Then to further it Milford student section chanting obscenities tht I wouldn't repeat. If the plan was to get inside the heads of the WW players w all the internet memes it definitely worked for a while, but if WW wouldve made the meme tht was disgusting to say the least it would've been brought to the forefront by all the Karl's & Karen's of the world. Good game Milford thanks for the D1 points as now the Warriors are #1 in region 8 lol so I guess he was talking about tht scoreboard 🤣
Predicting you will break the scoreboard and then proceeding to match your lowest point total for the year seems like a dumb prediction. Maybe high school kids don't get as hyped by idiotic crap on the internet as you guys seem to think.

Predicting you will break the scoreboard and then proceeding to match your lowest point total for the year seems like a dumb prediction. Maybe high school kids don't get as hyped by idiotic crap on the internet as you guys seem to think.
Yet you have nothing to say about the low life scum that decided to post the online attack against a kid.

Just cut the crap and say you don’t like Winton Woods.
Have some courage.

Lol or maybe they were too hyped & playing on emotion. On to Lebanon. Good luck to you & your team the rest of the way.

Please explain the rules to the newbie.
We thought you were new to this forum. If so, some on here have been on here for years. We were around when people on here were having pissing matches every week about each other’s team. That got old and unproductive. We try to not fall to that level. You are a grown man and you do what you want but we let other forums do that stuff. Again, do what you want. I’m definitely not trying to tell you what to do.