Winton Woods 2022

mrsimp06

Well... it's time to turn the page and start a new Winton Woods thread. The Warriors have returned to the mountain top, now the question is can they stay there. They lose a lot of key players on both sides of the ball. The offensive side of the ball is were the questions begin, who will be the signal caller and what offense will WW run?
*Winton Woods by 17

Well... it's time to turn the page and start a new Winton Woods thread. The Warriors have returned to the mountain top, now the question is can they stay there. They lose a lot of key players on both sides of the ball. The offensive side of the ball is were the questions begin, who will be the signal caller and what offense will WW run?
*Winton Woods by 17
Offensively WW will always be a running team. That will never change! Defensively they will fine. There are a lot of young talented Freshmen and sophomores waiting to fill in at LB, safety and at DE. The defensive scheme is set. Just time to execute now

Offensively WW will always be a running team. That will never change! Defensively they will fine. There are a lot of young talented Freshmen and sophomores waiting to fill in at LB, safety and at DE. The defensive scheme is set. Just time to execute now
I think WW will throw more if they get the right trigger man.

Looking at the roster from last year. Spears, Tally, etc should be fine and the running game should be fine.
WW over the last 15-20 yrs has always had outstanding RB’s

I’m not really concerned with our defense at this point, we have a couple of folks back and really good young guys coming up.

The only question or concerns I have is who will be the QB? I have never known WW to just have a “ pocket passer”. WW has always had a QB that can tuck the ball and run as well.

So what type of QB is up next? Will he be more of a passer, runner, both?
Go Warriors

If I was to guess , I'll say passer. You could tell early in the season the OC wanted to throw.