Will the DNC hide Biden from debating Trump?

“Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly different attitudes about different things … it’s a very diverse community.” - Joe Biden

More things black "ain't."

Ignorant, demented, and the best the Democrats have.
Sounds like Trump.

Not sure how much longer the DNC can keep him in hiding ............imagine the liability they all face in knowingly defrauding the public by forcing a known mentally incompetent person on us.

I think the Dems pass email weekly describing their talking points. All I have heard from them is "we already know their positions, why debate? Are you serious? When has that EVER been said in the gizzilion years of American politics? No, we don't know where Joe stands other than blacks don't know how to vote and Hispanics are more diverse.

I think the Dems pass email weekly describing their talking points. All I have heard from them is "we already know their positions, why debate? Are you serious? When has that EVER been said in the gizzilion years of American politics? No, we don't know where Joe stands other than blacks don't know how to vote and Hispanics are more diverse.
Yeah but, we've never had this cheat by mail voting scam in the gazillion years of American politics either. I think the Leftists believe the fix is in, and even though they are running a senile old bastard hiding in his basement they can still win. No way Goofy Joe comes out of that bunker and debates. Hell, the Leftists will probably pull the plug on his internet connection to keep him from communicating more retarded stuff to the outside world.

Yeah but, we've never had this cheat by mail voting scam in the gazillion years of American politics either. I think the Leftists believe the fix is in, and even though they are running a senile old bastard hiding in his basement they can still win. No way Goofy Joe comes out of that bunker and debates. Hell, the Leftists will probably pull the plug on his internet connection to keep him from communicating more retarded stuff to the outside world.

Pretty sad when your strategy is to hide your candidate. Sort of like William McKinely --- stay on your porch and keep your mouth shut.

Look for Trump to win 40 states.

I challenge the people who think that either of these idiots is playing with a full deck to play the malaprop drinking game during the first debate. It will make the whole thing satisfyingly immemorable. Trump: Everyone knows I'm the best at mispronunciating. Biden: I like Caramel. She's like smooth and brown and creamy.