Will cheering sections from each GCL school unite on Saturday 9/16 at Nippert?

ElderHSfan02

Saturday 9/16 at Nippert Stadium
Moeller vs. Byrnes(USA TODAY #2) 11:30am
St. Xavier(USA TODAY #13) vs. Lakeland(USA TODAY #3) 2:00pm
Elder vs. De La Salle(USA TODAY #6) 8:30pm

With the GCL being put on the national scene against the top hs football programs in the nation, I think it would be a good idea for each of the school's cheering sections to unite to form one GCL cheering section. I think the student councils from each school should meet and organize this. The GCL is going to need all the help it can get next Saturday.

X and Moeller should combine their student sections since they play back to back. Too bad Elder's game is so much later, I don't know if I would want to stay from 10 AM to 10 PM at Nippert Stadium.

return to glory said:
X and Moeller should combine their student sections since they play back to back. Too bad Elder's game is so much later, I don't know if I would want to stay from 10 AM to 10 PM at Nippert Stadium.
I've done it before. When you have a chance to see so much good football you'd be surprised how quickly the time passes. I'm bummed I can't make it down there this year. My wife has a friend coming in from California for the OSU/UC game so I have to go to C-bus. :( I'd much rather be at Nippert from 10am - 10pm

MoeDude said:
I've done it before. When you have a chance to see so much good football you'd be surprised how quickly the time passes. I'm bummed I can't make it down there this year. My wife has a friend coming in from California for the OSU/UC game so I have to go to C-bus. :( I'd much rather be at Nippert from 10am - 10pm

I don't think many high school kids could bear it though.

bgcn said:
x, moe, elder, and lasalle in one section. what a melting pot lol

I'm pretty sure thats the day the he-- finally freezes over. Good Luck to all the GCL teams.

Good Luck Moe!:thumb:

return to glory said:
I don't think many high school kids could bear it though.

I know I could, even though my school isn't playing. But unfortunately I have to be at a 1:00 wedding.

Anyways...
Go St X
Go Moeller
Go Elder
Go GCL
Go Ohio