Will Biden Debate Trump?

he did a pretty dam good job when he was in office...go ask your mom, you probably were more interested in playing X box back then... get yourself educated on how well things were going...
Ok. Sure. Too bad most of the country didn't know about this greatness

he did a pretty dam good job when he was in office...go ask your mom, you probably were more interested in playing X box back then... get yourself educated on how well things were going...
What was the economy like when he took over … and what was it like at the end of his term … was it better or worse?

What was the economy like when he took over … and what was it like at the end of his term … was it better or worse?
did Bamma have a china virus going on?

you tell me what positives Biden has done for America?

you good with the Capitol Gains tax going up to 44.6%

you good with 12 MILLION illegals coming into America?

you good with what has happened to the middle EAST since Biden has taken over?

you good with every dam thing you buy in the grocery store costing over 20-50 % higher under Biden

you good with the price of GAS being higher then H under Biden?

you good with prosecuters putting THUGS back on the street?

you good with Biden not doing a dam thing about fentanly with China or Mexico?

you goo with the F up in getting out afghanistan? 13 americans died...and uncle joe lookingat his watch as the caskets are brought off the plane

you good with all kind of money coming into the biden family and the BIG GUY???

you good with every dam thing you buy in the grocery store costing over 20-50 % higher under Biden

you goo with the F up in getting out afghanistan? 13 americans died...and uncle joe lookingat his watch as the caskets are brought off the plane

Do you remember Covid ?

Straight from the far right propaganda bible … talk about over exaggerating

did Bamma have a china virus going on? Neither did Trump for his “good” times

President Biden’s Infrastructure Bill

you good with the Capitol Gains tax going up to 44.6% … might affect 1% of the country

you good with 12 MILLION illegals coming into America? … a bit high … and part of the reason is their not sneaking in any more … and I don’t have issues with immigrants coming here for a better life … that’s how America became great in the first place … off the backs of immigrants

you good with what has happened to the middle EAST since Biden has taken over? … didn’t realize he was the King of the world

you good with every dam thing you buy in the grocery store costing over 20-50 % higher under Biden … once again Covid … excuse for Trump but not Biden ?

you good with the price of GAS being higher then H under Biden? … same as above

you good with prosecuters putting THUGS back on the street? … didn’t realize he was the US DA

you good with Biden not doing a dam thing about fentanly with China or Mexico? … no idea, of course I have no idea what Trump did either

you goo with the F up in getting out afghanistan? 13 americans died...and uncle joe lookingat his watch as the caskets are brought off the plane … yea, that was messed up … but who reduced the number of troop from 13,000 to 3,000 before Joey got in office?

you good with all kind of money coming into the biden family and the BIG GUY??? … even if true, it was 2018, what office was he in then?

And the far left propaganda Bible claims Biden shows no signs of dementia and is a competent leader. Now That’s exaggerating!
Biden should not be running for another term … and had the Republicans not put up Trump … many moderates would be voting Republican this election … but both sides thought these two clowns were our best options … wish I could vote none of the above.

Biden should not be running for another term … and had the Republicans not put up Trump … many moderates would be voting Republican this election … but both sides thought these two clowns were our best options … wish I could vote none of the above.
I agree. Not defending Trump. Never voted for him. Never will But I’ll not vote for Biden either. Out of 300 million people this is the best we have? Sad. Very sad

joesports.... which ones are NOT true?

Trump did nothing except typically have a different opinion every other day. A great failure of leadership. Pathetic.
More people working than ever befor in UShistory, and for higher pay. In fact salary increases are now outpacing inflation. Rebuilding our infrastructure. Benefits for veterans exposed to toxins greatly expanded. Brought pandemic under control after Trump’s shameful performance. Health care insurance coverage continues to break records. Drug companies have been forced to lower prices on drugs like insulin. Production of computer chips. Green spending at an all time high as the US once again tries to fight climate change in cooperation with the rest of the world. Under Trump we were on the side of China. Rebuilding our alliances, especially NATO and the Indo-Pacific Alliance.
Trump’s idea of foreign policy was to kiss every dictator’s asz in the world. Robust stock market growth. Crime is down. Tell me specifically about Trump’s successes while in office.
Trump’s tax cuts greatly favored the wealthy.
Illegal immigration was rapidly increasing under Trump as well, with an embarrassing lack of empathy for poor, desperate people.
So, the attack by Hamus is somehow Biden’s fault. That ‘s just foolish. Biden has walked the Gaza tightrope about as well as anyone could. He supports Israel, but also understands that their has to be limits to what they can do.
Inflation is worldwide caused by the end of the pandemic. The US has handled it better than anywhere else in the world.
Global demand is the biggest factor in gas prices. Stupid to blame Biden. Oil production is higher for the US than ever before in our history. We have been the leading producer of oil in the world all four years Biden has been in office.
Nope, but FBI stats say crime is down. Of course you ignore whatever doesn’t fit with your view of things.
Neither did Trump, and what would be your solution?
Afghanistan was a disaster. Biden foolishly stuck to a plan that originated in the Trump administration.
Pales by comparison to the $2 billion the Trump crime family got from the Saudis. By the way, Republican efforts to prove any wrong doing by Pres. Biden have been laughable.

Trump did nothing except typically have a different opinion every other day. A great failure of leadership. Pathetic.

More people working than ever befor in UShistory, and for higher pay. In fact salary increases are now outpacing inflation. Rebuilding our infrastructure. Benefits for veterans exposed to toxins greatly expanded. Brought pandemic under control after Trump’s shameful performance. Health care insurance coverage continues to break records. Drug companies have been forced to lower prices on drugs like insulin. Production of computer chips. Green spending at an all time high as the US once again tries to fight climate change in cooperation with the rest of the world. Under Trump we were on the side of China. Rebuilding our alliances, especially NATO and the Indo-Pacific Alliance.
Trump’s idea of foreign policy was to kiss every dictator’s asz in the world. Robust stock market growth. Crime is down. Tell me specifically about Trump’s successes while in office.

Illegal immigration was rapidly increasing under Trump as well, with an embarrassing lack of empathy for poor, desperate people.

So, the attack by Hamus is somehow Biden’s fault. That ‘s just foolish. Biden has walked the Gaza tightrope about as well as anyone could. He supports Israel, but also understands that their has to be limits to what they can do.

Inflation is worldwide caused by the end of the pandemic. The US has handled it better than anywhere else in the world.

Global demand is the biggest factor in gas prices. Stupid to blame Biden. Oil production is higher for the US than ever before in our history. We have been the leading producer of oil in the world all four years Biden has been in office.

Nope, but FBI stats say crime is down. Of course you ignore whatever doesn’t fit with your view of things.

Afghanistan was a disaster. Biden foolishly stuck to a plan that originated in the Trump administration.

Pales by comparison to the $2 billion the Trump crime family got from the Saudis. By the way, Republican efforts to prove any wrong doing by Pres. Biden have been laughable.
Good lord it's like watching MSNBC. 😂

tell me you are a Joy Reid fan...without telling me you are a Joy Reid fan....

joesports.... which ones are NOT true?
I answered this above … but since you can’t figure it out here

did Bamma have a china virus going on? Neither did Trump for his “good” times

President Biden’s Infrastructure Bill
Low unemployment to name a few

you good with the Capitol Gains tax going up to 44.6% … might affect 1% of the country

you good with 12 MILLION illegals coming into America? … a bit high … and part of the reason is their not sneaking in any more … and I don’t have issues with immigrants coming here for a better life … that’s how America became great in the first place … off the backs of immigrants

you good with what has happened to the middle EAST since Biden has taken over? … didn’t realize he was the King of the world

you good with every dam thing you buy in the grocery store costing over 20-50 % higher under Biden … once again Covid … excuse for Trump but not Biden ?

you good with the price of GAS being higher then H under Biden? … same as above

you good with prosecuters putting THUGS back on the street? … didn’t realize he was the US DA

you good with Biden not doing a dam thing about fentanly with China or Mexico? … no idea, of course I have no idea what Trump did either

you goo with the F up in getting out afghanistan? 13 americans died...and uncle joe lookingat his watch as the caskets are brought off the plane … yea, that was messed up … but who reduced the number of troop from 13,000 to 3,000 before Joey got in office?

you good with all kind of money coming into the biden family and the BIG GUY??? … even if true, it was 2018, what office was he in then?