Wide receiver Chris Henry Jr. transfers to Withrow High School

The exodus from West Clermont begins. I guess Pac-Man was not happy. Word was he had other kids in line to attend WC.
You knew when they had to ban Pac-Man from campus that the Henry kid was gonna be leaving WC. Pac-Man is a mystery. The folks over at the country club where he's lived for the last 15 years say he can be the friendliest most enjoyable dude to be around, then there are the other times when Bad Pac-Man shows up. It sometimes involves alcohol, but not always. I do hope Bad Pac-Man doesn't screw up this kids chances.

You knew when they had to ban Pac-Man from campus that the Henry kid was gonna be leaving WC. Pac-Man is a mystery. The folks over at the country club where he's lived for the last 15 years say he can be the friendliest most enjoyable dude to be around, then there are the other times when Bad Pac-Man shows up. It sometimes involves alcohol, but not always. I do hope Bad Pac-Man doesn't screw up this kids chances.
I have a friend who is works for the management company that runs Newport on the Levy. Pacman rents out the Aquarium often for huge parties, and sometimes good Pacman shows up like you said, other times it's the Pacman we hear about in the news.

A big hit to the talent at WC, but this may be an addition by subtraction situation for Mahon.

The exodus from West Clermont begins. I guess Pac-Man was not happy. Word was he had other kids in line to attend WC.
West Clermonts 8th grade team went 6-0-2 this year but went 1-7 as 7th graders. From what I heard most of that team was new kids.

West Clermonts 8th grade team went 6-0-2 this year but went 1-7 as 7th graders. From what I heard most of that team was new kids.
WC is no longer open enrollment, so the new kids must live in the district....They were young on the varsity this year so hopefully this all translates well for the future.

So Pacman moves both Henry boys to Cincy to go to Withrow as 7th and 8th graders, then transfers them to play football for West Clermont after talking bad about Withrow all over the place and then transfers the older Henry back to Withrow immediately following the football season.

Then Pacman was quoted in 1 article that he is leaving the younger Henry at West Clermont for the time being with the intention to transfer him to Withrow at a later time.

Anyone else find anything strangely weird about this??

I hope the school has become safer. That's why Pac-Man took them out last year. On his podcast, he repeatedly said Withrow is not a safe school. I can't believe the Coach would welcome that craziness back. Speaks volume on expectations.

So Pacman moves both Henry boys to Cincy to go to Withrow as 7th and 8th graders, then transfers them to play football for West Clermont after talking bad about Withrow all over the place and then transfers the older Henry back to Withrow immediately following the football season.

Then Pacman was quoted in 1 article that he is leaving the younger Henry at West Clermont for the time being with the intention to transfer him to Withrow at a later time.

Anyone else find anything strangely weird about this??
Rich Drunk guys do a lot of strangely weird things!! Pac-Man definitely stepped for up the Henry boys who obviously lost their Father! With that being said if you look back at many of incidents/issues that Pac Man been involved in he is either not a very good person or a drunken idiot. Remember most Drunks are Aholes!!

Doubt it. No private school is going to put up with Pacman's antics.
There are some that might. Especially if he is willing to pay a students way without aid and makes sizable donations. I would not see him at a school like X or Elder. I could see him at Lasalle,, Moeller or a school like Roger Bacon. I could also see him eventually at WW.

He's a freshman, so if he hasn't played in a HS basketball game he doesn't have to sit. It's separate for each sport. His having played football at WC doesn't affect his ability to transfer for basketball.
Interesting, thought it would.
So he could theoretically transfer again for Track in the spring?