Why wont trump.let house see his texes?

Don't think ALL PRESIDENTS show their tax returns. Someone started this idea not too many presidents back. I find it rather stupid. Not sure what it proves, and 90% of the people would have no idea what they were reading except for the gross income and net income. There are people who earn millions per year in net worth but show nearly average income, and there are bankrupt people who show gross earnings of millions per year. THE CONSTITUTION MAKES NO REQUIREMENT FOR PRESIDENTS TO PUBLICLY DISCLOSE THEIR TAXES.

Do you really want to live in an Anerica where your proctologist has to post a public report for everythone to see what he found?
Like Trump said, he played by the rules that people Like Chucky and Nancy made possible....

i will support and push for Trump to show his tax returns right after Biden is honest about his and Hunter business dealings. When the Big Guy admits he a criminal I will support people the chance to prove Trump is one also. The fact that they have been trying to do that for over six years and have not gotten anything to sick should be taken into account though.

i will support and push for Trump to show his tax returns right after Biden is honest about his and Hunter business dealings. When the Big Guy admits he a criminal I will support people the chance to prove Trump is one also. The fact that they have been trying to do that for over six years and have not gotten anything to sick should be taken into account though.
Biden released his taxes.

Trump can't: b/c he is a fraud.

Only in your mind. In my mind Biden is a real live criminal and so is his son. They have several investigation going on at once on Trump trying to get something to stick. If they can do that I know they could do one on Biden and son at the same time. Not several just one that is all it will take to being Biden down.

Actually presidents didn’t release their returns until the a-hole dems accused Nixon of being a crook. Nixon started the trend, along with the ‘I am not a crook’ statement. There is no law requiring a president to release their tax return.
Does Nikon’s release of his tax return absolve him of Watergate? No. Release of tax returns to the public has no bearing on honesty or deceit, truth or fraud, competency or incompetence.
Why don’t you trust the IRS?
This is another stupid political stunt by the stupid dem party. And you’re stupid enough to get taken in with it.
If Trump released his tax returns and it was shown that everything was in order would it cause you to vote for him in 2024? A tax return is a nothing burger in my voting decisions.

Actually presidents didn’t release their returns until the a-hole dems accused Nixon of being a crook. Nixon started the trend, along with the ‘I am not a crook’ statement. There is no law requiring a president to release their tax return.
Does Nikon’s release of his tax return absolve him of Watergate? No. Release of tax returns to the public has no bearing on honesty or deceit, truth or fraud, competency or incompetence.
Why don’t you trust the IRS?
This is another stupid political stunt by the stupid dem party. And you’re stupid enough to get taken in with it.
If Trump released his tax returns and it was shown that everything was in order would it cause you to vote for him in 2024? A tax return is a nothing burger in my voting decisions.
Ironically Nixon was a crook. Not trump level but it is certainly a sign of the erosion of the Republican party.

btw- didn't trump say he would release them? I am more concerned he is funded by Russian interests, but his tax returns are more likely to show he is not as wealthy as he says he is and that he cheats on his taxes by faking valuations and keeping two sets of books.

Ironically Nixon was a crook. Not trump level but it is certainly a sign of the erosion of the Republican party.

btw- didn't trump say he would release them? I am more concerned he is funded by Russian interests, but his tax returns are more likely to show he is not as wealthy as he says he is and that he cheats on his taxes by faking valuations and keeping two sets of books.

So you want to see tx returns and if he had a bad year and did not make much how is that going to show how much wealth he really has. Could have a bad year and still be a billionaire a few times over.

Sounds like assumptions to me. Prove you don’t cheat on your taxes.

Which line do you list your wealth on?

Which line do you list your investors on?

Which line do you list your valuations on?

So you want to see tx returns and if he had a bad year and did not make much how is that going to show how much wealth he really has. Could have a bad year and still be a billionaire a few times over.
And what difference does it make?
I think harping on the tax returns is just another instance proving even the dem idiots, like hap, think they are smarter than the IRS.
Or maybe the IRS still isn’t doing their jobs, still spending time targeting conservative groups?

And what difference does it make?
I think harping on the tax returns is just another instance proving even the dem idiots, like hap, think they are smarter than the IRS.
Or maybe the IRS still isn’t doing their jobs, still spending time targeting conservative groups?
Magnificent Orange Bastard has an extremely complicated total return. Any developer does. Any major property owner does. Any hotelier does.

He is all of those, plus a TV personality and a somewhat vertically integrated retailer/manufacturer.

His return means nothing unless you take into account his last 10 and his next five. All of each, in totality.
Most of these idiots can’t understand a rental depreciation schedule.

Whereas in contrast, career scumbag Joseph Robinette Biden has had his bag man brother Jim and crackhead bag man son Hunter putting everything in their names for the past 40 years, as he waffled until the end of the vote and waited for the bids to come in. Or took his show on the road overseas.

anybody that thinks Trump could or should release his complete tax returns is a blithering idiot and a partisan hack.