Why do people VOTE FOR?

I think if you check I never said it would over turn the Biden win. I believe I said the fraud and cheating should over turn the results of the election. I still feel that way today. To be honest I do not know how long Biden will last as President. but in till he is gone and his VP is gone I will alway feel he did not win the election fairly.

Good idea. Based on your excellent advise, I will establish residence in Florida a long with all those from the Northeast that are piling in. By 2024 or 2028, Florida will be blue like Georgia for sure.
If you have enugh money you could even become Trumps neighbor. Would that not be fun?

I think if you check I never said it would over turn the Biden win. I believe I said the fraud and cheating should over turn the results of the election. I still feel that way today. To be honest I do not know how long Biden will last as President. but in till he is gone and his VP is gone I will alway feel he did not win the election fairly.
Proof. As you know the Courts and members of his own party deny all this garbage. The man was caught in lies every single day he was in office. But now, he’s telling the truth, and without proof?

The only issue on your list that people vote for is higher taxes, but only for people other than themselves.
Not true with me. Always support school levy's. And, typically, the more I have paid in taxes, the better things have been. Don't mind paying taxes at all if things are smooth. I do work that used to take me all over the state. There are times I drove in parts of Cleveland where the roads were so bad I was muttering to myself that I'd be irate if this was my community and roads were this bad. I had a place I had to visit two times and sustained damage to my car/tires both times. ON A STATE ROUTE. What about the people that live there every day? Taxes are not necessarily a bad thing. They would never allow the state route I grew up on to be in that condition. We should be more concerned that taxes be used fairly and not to help out Honda while doing little for Euclid.

1. Higher Taxes
2. Losing jobs to China
3.Weak Military
4.Borders without safety
5. Life without Religious Freedom
6.Big Tech control
7. DEPENDENCY ON OIL FROM FOREIGN OIL ( BRINGS WARS)
8 More REGULATION
9. UNFAIR TRADE

HOW?

For the first time in history, U.S. billionaires paid a lower tax rate than the working class last year

1611285907388.png

• 4.Borders without safety
  • More of a vote for a humane immigration program, as opposed to lets see how cruel we can be (caging kids, lets deport middle aged people back to countries they haven’t been to since they were in pampers)

• 5. Life without Religious Freedom
  • More of a vote for all religious freedom as opposed to Christianity or the highway

• 6.Big Tech control
  • I trust Elizabeth Warren wrangling Big Tech for the people more than I do anybody on the other side of the aisle

• 7. DEPENDENCY ON OIL FROM FOREIGN OIL ( BRINGS WARS)
  • The trajectory for independence on oil started way before 45 got in office and Energy independence was pretty much complete by the time he was inaugurated he just didn’t upset the applecart

• 1611285933655.png

1611285950260.png

• 8 More REGULATION
  • I kind of like clean water, fresh air, and safe products
    9. UNFAIR TRADE

• I’m sure there can be some common ground found on this one on both sides of the aisle.

Xenophobes apparently..... Even though I agreed when Obama and Trump put restrictions on travel from certain countries...

2015 - The Obama administration tightened restrictions on European and other travelers who had visited Iran, Iraq, Syria or Sudan in the previous five years.

Despite the fact that Joe’s handlers went to the trouble of putting everything down on index cards for him, he still couldn’t quite figure out what he was instructed to say.

“Uh, uh, what’s, the, uh, second, uh, order I’m going to be signing also changes what the president’s done,”started Biden.

..... notice that Biden is a little horse but also that he’s reading off of index cards. No seriously, freakin’ index cards. He’s the POTUS, but he’s conducting business like he’s a giving a middle-school science report.

Despite the fact that Joe’s handlers went to the trouble of putting everything down on index cards for him, he still couldn’t quite figure out what he was instructed to say.

“Uh, uh, what’s, the, uh, second, uh, order I’m going to be signing also changes what the president’s done,”started Biden.

..... notice that Biden is a little horse but also that he’s reading off of index cards. No seriously, freakin’ index cards. He’s the POTUS, but he’s conducting business like he’s a giving a middle-school science report.

No response from the cult on this?
ProV1, Eastside Purple, Isadore, Happy, Harry, Hubman?
Hello, anyone????

Do we need to list all the dumb things Trump said the last four years again? You guys got a lot of nerve making fun of Biden.

Last edited:
Do we need to list all the dumb things Trump said the last four years again? You guys got a lot of nerve making fun of Biden.

We can List Joe's Positive Accomplishments !!!

1. ______________ 47 + Years and Still waiting - what a Typical Democrat

Sorry your Butt hurt on things "Said", how about Investing in some Reclaimed Land Mines

We can List Joe's Positive Accomplishments !!!

1. ______________ 47 + Years and Still waiting - what a Typical Democrat

Sorry your Butt hurt on things "Said", how about Investing in some Reclaimed Land Mines
He’s been President two weeks, genius.

He’s been President two weeks, genius.

Care to Circle Back and pick up on the 47 years politics and Nothing Accomplished ?

You’re right. There was nobody claiming that Biden’s victory wouldn’t hold up, and there was no one on hear claiming there was proof of cheating in Georgia, or that proof had been found that would turn over the vote in Georgia and Pennsylvania and Arizona. There was no one on here claiming that ANTIFA was responsible for the attack on the Capitol, or that the attack wasn’t violent. There was nobody on here claiming that facial recognition technology had turned up all kinds of ANTIFA suspects inside the Capitol. Do I really need to go on? In fact, you may not have personally made those claims, and I’m not going to go back through your posts to check, but you sure has hell fanned the flames and encouraged the nut jobs on here. The predictions I’m referring to are all the claims that Biden will fail. We’ll see. One final thing, who the hell are you? What is it you stand for? All you do is make smart remarks about the comments of others.
First, you are correct that I never said any of those things you said I did say.

Second, You are mostly correct. I do make a lot of smart comments about what dumb es post. It's petty and trite, but it amuses me. Occasionally I will offer some tidbit of knowledge.

No response from the cult on this?
ProV1, Eastside Purple, Isadore, Happy, Harry, Hubman?
Hello, anyone????
What about it? He stutters and he is losing his mental acuity. You can keep pointing it out but it will not change my preference of him over a lying, cheating, fraudulent, criminal narcissist. It will also not change the fact that he b*tch slapped Trump in a landslide.

They didn't..... only a few people did but they voted hundreds of thousand times by harvesting ballots....

Voting should be done in person and in some cases for those who can't physically vote or in military overseas vote by absentee ballot. Those who say their votes is oppressed if they can't vote by mail, I respond by saying get off your lazy arse and go vote if it is that important to you.

As long as we continue to have mail in voting we will never have an honest election....
You way off on this. Surprising coming from you. Many working class vote. To call them lazy insensitive. Most do it out of convenience. Record turnouts cause for long wait times

1. Higher Taxes
2. Losing jobs to China
3.Weak Military
4.Borders without safety
6.Big Tech control
8 More REGULATION
9. UNFAIR TRADE

HOW?
This is a joke. You blame democratic president for all of this when the Republicans control Congress for the majority of time. You can be conservative but to blame one side is irresponsible! All of DC needs an overhaul.

You way off on this. Surprising coming from you. Many working class vote. To call them lazy insensitive. Most do it out of convenience. Record turnouts cause for long wait times

Wrong - Convenience My buttt

Record turn out was Coming - when your Covid-19 Vaccination ID becomes your Voter ID
registration Card - Democrat voting Tallies will DIVE

Interesting breakdown by zipcode...burbs (even Mason broke for Biden) I can only imagine this number being about 10% HIGHER with the election fraud and QaNon BS. GOP would be well served to surface a legitimate candidate like Nikki Haley to win some of the suburban non-conspiracy educated voters. Of course a lot can change between now and 2022/2024.

This is a joke. You blame democratic president for all of this when the Republicans control Congress for the majority of time. You can be conservative but to blame one side is irresponsible! All of DC needs an overhaul.
all the things I VOTE for, wouldn't you vote for those things too?

all the things I VOTE for, wouldn't you vote for those things too?

Make Sense .... maybe too much sense !!! for the Democratic Voters

Spot on List bigkat - worth showing again !
1. Higher Taxes
2. Losing jobs to China
3.Weak Military
4.Borders without safety
6.Big Tech control
8 More REGULATION
9. UNFAIR TRADE

1. Higher Taxes
2. Losing jobs to China
3.Weak Military
4.Borders without safety
6.Big Tech control
8 More REGULATION
9. UNFAIR TRADE
why would any person want these? sorry , I'm selfish... America first!!!

why wouldn't any person not want these? sorry , I'm selfish... America first!!!

We could be Just Like Europe ! ???????????

1. Higher Taxes
2. Losing jobs to China
3.Weak Military
4.Borders without safety
6.Big Tech control
8 More REGULATION
9. UNFAIR TRADE
For the first time in history, U.S. billionaires paid a lower tax rate than the working class last year

View attachment 13749

• 4.Borders without safety
  • More of a vote for a humane immigration program, as opposed to lets see how cruel we can be (caging kids, lets deport middle aged people back to countries they haven’t been to since they were in pampers)

• 5. Life without Religious Freedom
  • More of a vote for all religious freedom as opposed to Christianity or the highway

• 6.Big Tech control
  • I trust Elizabeth Warren wrangling Big Tech for the people more than I do anybody on the other side of the aisle

• 7. DEPENDENCY ON OIL FROM FOREIGN OIL ( BRINGS WARS)
  • The trajectory for independence on oil started way before 45 got in office and Energy independence was pretty much complete by the time he was inaugurated he just didn’t upset the applecart

View attachment 13751

• 8 More REGULATION
  • I kind of like clean water, fresh air, and safe products
    9. UNFAIR TRADE

• I’m sure there can be some common ground found on this one on both sides of the aisle.