Who's next at Claymont

Seen they got a fundraiser planned, wonder if that money is going to pay for his brother to coach under the table again. Venmo is in the brother's name. Sketchy stuff going on over there.
Dj here.
It’s called a fundraiser man. If you’d like to donate to the wrestling team we are open for all donations. Planning on getting equipment for the new wrestling room that Claymont just got built. We plan on getting new mats and bikes and all the other things to make it to where we have the a top notch wrestling room in the country. Therefore if you’d like to donate please do. Also since you know so much, then contact me myself and we can talk. If not, keep my name out of your mouth.
Thanks Coach Dj Warner

Lot of new members here with so called experts. Why is everyone getting new accounts? How many accounts do people need? This is a wrestling site. Nothing more. People that have been in the wrestling world for so long have 1-5 post? Why call people out on Yappi? Talk to then around town or private message them. No need to run people down on here.

Lot of new members here with so called experts. Why is everyone getting new accounts? How many accounts do people need? This is a wrestling site. Nothing more. People that have been in the wrestling world for so long have 1-5 post? Why call people out on Yappi? Talk to then around town or private message them. No need to run people down on here.
Yep, it’s funny how all of a sudden there’s so many new accounts because someone didn’t like how things went. So, why not just jump on here and run their mouths. I’m thinking all these new accounts are just one person and just commenting back and forth to themselves. Needs to get a life.

Dj here.
It’s called a fundraiser man. If you’d like to donate to the wrestling team we are open for all donations. Planning on getting equipment for the new wrestling room that Claymont just got built. We plan on getting new mats and bikes and all the other things to make it to where we have the a top notch wrestling room in the country. Therefore if you’d like to donate please do. Also since you know so much, then contact me myself and we can talk. If not, keep my name out of your mouth.
Thanks Coach Dj Warner
Little man vs the fat man.

I’m back guys. I was locked away for saying bad things. Hope everyone missed me while I was gone

Dj here.
Thanks Coach Dj Warner
Dj
Why so many accounts? Your not fulling anyone. I mean you joined last Thursday for the first time after all these years in wrestling? Pretty shady if you ask me.. this is like your 3rd account but the first one you have said is you. Don’t be shady like the rest of the family

Dj
Why so many accounts? Your not fulling anyone. I mean you joined last Thursday for the first time after all these years in wrestling? Pretty shady if you ask me.. this is like your 3rd account but the first one you have said is you. Don’t be shady like the rest of the family
Easy!!!!!!! The little man will be smacking you up next. Unless you donate to the pot.......