Who's next at Claymont

Two big openings in this part of the county with big implications on the trajectory of each program. One seems to be “tentatively filled” and a mere formality at this point.

Two big openings? Claymont job is open. The other about Dusty is a straight rumor! Why would he leave? He had a great first year and a good group of young studs! Dusty is set up for years to come.

Does Dusty’s kids even go to IV? I think they go to the private school? Dusty to Cambridge makes no sense !! Is Dusty still the head softball coach? Many questions to answer. But I personally think we have seen the last of Dusty in the coaching chair for wrestling.
I see his kids names in the grade school state brackets under WEWC. Which is Warner elite. I am going to make a point to talk to him and see what he has to say.

Does Dusty’s kids even go to IV? I think they go to the private school? Dusty to Cambridge makes no sense !! Is Dusty still the head softball coach? Many questions to answer. But I personally think we have seen the last of Dusty in the coaching chair for wrestling.
I see his kids names in the grade school state brackets under WEWC. Which is Warner elite. I am going to make a point to talk to him and see what he has to say.
I work with Dusty at Belden Brick. He is still the softball coach at Indian Valley and his kids go to Indian Valley once they get to middle school. Dusty is so heavily involved in a lot of things at IV I can’t see him leaving to go to another school district. The high school wrestling coach job was kind of forced on him so I could see him stepping down if they find a quality coach and him going back to coaching IV middle school team because he loved working with the young kids.

Right!! I don’t know how or why rumors started about him? He is OUR guy for the future at I.V I think swaldo wants his hands in it. But guess we will see what Swallow/Swinger wants?

Dusty will be the new Bill Barger or Greg Urbas of Indian Valley Wrestling program. He will see that the program hits on all cylinders. We are very happy at Cambridge with Coach Clark and his staff. He's not going anywhere.

Dusty will be the new Bill Barger or Greg Urbas of Indian Valley Wrestling program. He will see that the program hits on all cylinders. We are very happy at Cambridge with Coach Clark and his staff. He's not going anywhere.
I was being sarcastic about Dusty taking over for Kollin. Yes Dusty has a great group of kids now and incoming as well. He will be I.V coach for the next ten years for sure.

Are you sure of that? ?

So Dusty has informed the A.D and Superintendent? I think your blowing smoke just my opinion.
It’s 100% dusty is not coaching wrestling on the high school level next year. It was only a 1-year thing. Don’t believe me ask him