• Fairview Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Youngs. Mooney

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Canton Central

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yes I'm partial to my Parochial school friends from YTown. Mooney it the fullback wearing #40 and its 4th and goal. The Cards are tough and know how to win. In other words Go Cards.

How will OG fair against Emmanuel Christian? Not familiar with EC.
If OG can get scoring from someone other than Colin White I think OG rolls. Archbold defense gave EC trouble until Archbold got tired. OG's defense is head and shoulders above Archbold. They play 9-10 guys and come at you in waves the entire game. If OG's offense is on I think they get to Dayton fairly easily.

If OG can get scoring from someone other than Colin White I think OG rolls. Archbold defense gave EC trouble until Archbold got tired. OG's defense is head and shoulders above Archbold. They play 9-10 guys and come at you in waves the entire game. If OG's offense is on I think they get to Dayton fairly easily.
9-10 guys??
No, not this team. Not this yr.

Last year OG was really only going 6 deep in close games down the stretch, with Schroeder and Unterbrink splitting time and Westrick getting a minute or two to spell T. Maag. In the Spencerville game on Saturday, which was close the entire way, Fortman, R.Maag, and Wagner came off the bench. I would expect more of the same going forward. Wagner & Fortman both capable of providing an offensive spark, and R. Maag a solid defender.

Where does Harvest Prep get their kids from?
Harvest Preparatory School is a private school located in Canal Winchester, Ohio affiliated with the World Harvest Church and run by the church's founder, Pastor Rod Parsley.

World Harvest Church seats 5,200 people.

1710737332396.png

Right, but they don't get their kids from Canal Winchester; are they bussed in from Columbus? Are they out-of-state students who board at the campus or church?
Central Ohio. Like DeSales and Watterson and St. Charles.

Central Ohio. Like DeSales and Watterson and St. Charles.
Not "like," because those schools are very unlikely to fill their roster with athletes from Canal Winchester. But thanks, if it's true that all their kids are coming from Columbus.

Not "like," because those schools are very unlikely to fill their roster with athletes from Canal Winchester. But thanks, if it's true that all their kids are coming from Columbus.
The school isn’t in Canal Winchester. The parcel the property is located in is Columbus, incorporated. The 43110 zip code goes 5 miles north of the CW village limits, hence why the school has the geographic identifier.

Last edited:
But I said Lutheran East would win a few days ago. Kinda rethinking that. They struggle with depth and from what I’ve seen on Preble Shawnee (very little) they don’t have a ton of drop off between the starters and who comes off the bench. There were at least 3-4 that they played. They don’t have a back up stud like Shrout or another guy as big as the 6’8 kid but I’m thinking they could give Lutheran East a run for their money. But Lutheran East is still a really good team. The game could be nearly over heading into the 4th. Have not seen HP or OG this year but that could be a great game! Could go either way. Two teams that have been here before and are very hungry.

But I said Lutheran East would win a few days ago. Kinda rethinking that. They struggle with depth and from what I’ve seen on Preble Shawnee (very little) they don’t have a ton of drop off between the starters and who comes off the bench. There were at least 3-4 that they played. They don’t have a back up stud like Shrout or another guy as big as the 6’8 kid but I’m thinking they could give Lutheran East a run for their money. But Lutheran East is still a really good team. The game could be nearly over heading into the 4th. Have not seen HP or OG this year but that could be a great game! Could go either way. Two teams that have been here before and are very hungry.
I agree with you assessment of both games. Lue can definitely be had. I haven't seen OG but Harvest Prep really impressed me vs Malvern. Very fun watch. And Mr. White for OG just different. Kid is a star. Should be some good games this weekend in D3!

The school isn’t in Canal Winchester. The parcel the property is located in is Columbus, incorporated. The 43110 zip code goes 5 miles north of the CW village limits, hence why the school has the geographic identifier.
Okay, I see it's 5 miles north of CWHS and listed inside the CWSD, but that's only information from the Harvest Prep website. Nonetheless, those kids must travel a considerable distance to get there.

Okay, I see it's 5 miles north of CWHS and listed inside the CWSD, but that's only information from the Harvest Prep website.
The parcel that the school sits on isn’t within Columbus City Schools, but it’s a unique situation. The parcel to the south of it is within CCS. As are the houses to the west, and east.
IMG_0299.jpeg

Nonetheless, those kids must travel a considerable distance to get there.
not really lol

The parcel that the school sits on isn’t within Columbus City Schools, but it’s a unique situation. The parcel to the south of it is within CCS. As are the houses to the west, and east. View attachment 55956

not really lol
Gotcha. It's in Canal Winchester, but it's not in Canal Winchester, and it wouldn't take a kid from East High 30 minutes to get there every morning.
Screenshot (3596).png

Was hoping to see some OG-LUE discourse and instead I see an usual suspect asking where kids live.
It should be talked about. Harvest Prep is a private school with a 60 CB just wondering where their kids are coming from. Everyone knows where GA gets their kids; this is different.