Who is wearing masks?

Yeah, big difference in compliance and effectiveness.

Until it’s required, there’s nothing that will convince me to wear one. For weeks we saw people in riots & protests not wearing masks and certainly not social distancing, but nothing was said. Why are they exempt from scrutiny? So until the media stops lying about the role these events played in spiking the # of cases, I’m not giving in.

Until it’s required, there’s nothing that will convince me to wear one. For weeks we saw people in riots & protests not wearing masks and certainly not social distancing, but nothing was said. Why are they exempt from scrutiny? So until the media stops lying about the role these events played in spiking the # of cases, I’m not giving in.
So, because whatever TV coverage you watched failed to chastise the protestors for not wearing masks, you will ignore all scientific evidence and advice from the medical community. Pretty irrational. But OK, you do you.

So, because whatever TV coverage you watched failed to chastise the protestors for not wearing masks, you will ignore all scientific evidence and advice from the medical community. Pretty irrational. But OK, you do you.
He’s very immature. He got banned from Elder HS football games for yelling invectives at the AD. So this type of immature irrational thinking is right up his alley.

Yes, bc if the rules don’t apply to everyone, f it.

He’s very immature. He got banned from Elder HS football games for yelling invectives at the AD. So this type of immature irrational thinking is right up his alley.
That’s not exactly what happened, I never yelled at anyone specifically. And it’s not immature, if we’re not holding EVERYONE to the same standard, then there is no standard. What’s immature is how cowardly white leftists are.

I think he might have legit anger issues

That would be assuming I can’t control my temper ever. I just don’t like the blatant hypocrisy from what I see on Social media and in the news. If masks become required, I’ll wear them, but I’m not going to give in to people who don’t have the same conviction in uncomfortable situations.

That’s not exactly what happened, I never yelled at anyone specifically. And it’s not immature, if we’re not holding EVERYONE to the same standard, then there is no standard. What’s immature is how cowardly white leftists are.
Sorry, you yelled invectives at non-specific people critical of the football program when the AD was in ear shot. And, yup, it’s the very definition of immature.

Sorry, you yelled invectives at non-specific people critical of the football program when the AD was in ear shot. And, yup, it’s the very definition of immature.
We all have our moments, you’re going to pretend like you never lost your cool in arguments with your ex wife?

It’s true. ??‍♂️
Then I’m sure you’ve lost your cool other times. Objectively, that’s probably the worst thing I’ve ever done. I’ve never physically harmed or injured anyone, never did anything that put other people in harm’s way. Can you say the same thing?

Then I’m sure you’ve lost your cool other times. Objectively, that’s probably the worst thing I’ve ever done. I’ve never physically harmed or injured anyone, never did anything that put other people in harm’s way. Can you say the same thing?
I can, yes. And I’ve never been banned from Elder football games.

You’ve mentioned being in fights. I believe you said “got the better in some, got the worst in others, nothing to write home about”
That doesn’t sound like something I’d say.

Anyway, I can handle myself, but I’m not Mike Tyson, so I don’t think I was putting anyone in harms way.

That doesn’t sound like something I’d say.
You did, but it was 10+ years ago. I just happen to have a really good memory for dumb crap like that.

Anyway, I think it’s clear to anyone you’re an a**hole. I’m not a saint, but you’re I’m still not an arrogant like you.

You did, but it was 10+ years ago. I just happen to have a really good memory for dumb crap like that.

Anyway, I think it’s clear to anyone you’re an a**hole. I’m not a saint, but you’re I’m still not an arrogant like you.
Probably didn’t say that. Lol, there you go spazzing again.