Who is bowling in college?

I'm bowling in college but not competitively. I'm also not even a senior so I'm not quite sure why I'm even posting this. :shrug:

I made my decision today and decided to be on the bowling team but I'm not going to be competitive about it. When I get competitive people sometimes get hurt and plus

I made my decision today and decided to be on the bowling team but I'm not going to be competitive about it. When I get competitive people sometimes get hurt and plus

I got kicked off the team today because I accidentaly got competitive. My teammate smiled after I rolled a gutterball, then I promptly smashed his face through the scoring screen crushing his cranium. I told my coach that I was sorry and asked if I could be back on the team. He looked like he was going to say ok, but then it turned out he said probably not

I got kicked off the team today because I accidentaly got competitive. My teammate smiled after I rolled a gutterball, then I promptly smashed his face through the scoring screen crushing his cranium. I told my coach that I was sorry and asked if I could be back on the team. He looked like he was going to say ok, but then it turned out he said probably not

You should not be allowed back on the team. You also broke my nose and fractured my arm. I wasn't being comptitive or anything either. We were both joking around because none of us play for the team competitively. I smiled at you because I couldn't believe that you had bowled another gutterball. Your final score was at around 90. Dude I bet my crippled grandma bowls better than that. come on man, I was just kidding around. Even our coach was laughing at how much you sucked, and hes not coaching the team competitively either. I am glad you said sorry to me and hopefully we can remain friends. :clap:

You should not be allowed back on the team. You also broke my nose and fractured my arm. I wasn't being comptitive or anything either. We were both joking around because none of us play for the team competitively. I smiled at you because I couldn't believe that you had bowled another gutterball. Your final score was at around 90. Dude I bet my crippled grandma bowls better than that. come on man, I was just kidding around. Even our coach was laughing at how much you sucked, and hes not coaching the team competitively either. I am glad you said sorry to me and hopefully we can remain friends. :clap:
:banana: :party: :welcome::soapbox: :Ohno: :help: :clap:

steriods?

steriod test should be mandatury.. i saw some big bowlers that looked like they were not natural... if u know what i mean

The Dude. And this guy, if his legal background doesn't preclude him from NCAA eligibility.

JesusQuintana.png

Kevin Clark for Deer Park Just bowled a 248 in match play and after he walked off the lanes LSU offered him a scholly.....Way to go K.clark....thats how you do it.....

Clark is the best Bowler to go through Deer Park since Smart back in the early 90's....Clark will tear it up in Baton Rouge....K. Clark owns Strikes and Spares lanes on Blue Ash Rd......

I hear Ernest McCraken will be bowling for the University of Nevada at Reno and Roy Munson will be bowling at Iowa in the fall

With so much money (GREEN) being thrown at the bowling programs I have decided to train to get one of these scholarships... I hope to go to "BOWLING GREEN" ... you know what I mean?

Worse case scenario I could get a sponsorship from Budweiser or Coors... hmmm Internationally it could be Molson.

Decisions Decisions :shrug:

With so much money (GREEN) being thrown at the bowling programs I have decided to train to get one of these scholarships... I hope to go to "BOWLING GREEN" ... you know what I mean?

Worse case scenario I could get a sponsorship from Budweiser or Coors... hmmm Internationally it could be Molson.

Decisions Decisions :shrug:

If you decide to go to Bowling Green or anywhere in Ohio for that matter, I would recommend obtaining sponsership with Buckeye Beer. Much cooler logo IMO