Who has the stupidest fanbase on the planet?

SWGA Fan

If you said ANYBODY other than UGA, you'd be WRONG!

I say this, after an EXTENSIVE and exhaustive search for diehard UGA fans, during the past three weeks. I even accosted the DA in the city which I reside, as I was attempting to get out of being one of the lucky thirteen, in our recent murder trial for three local gang members.

I said to Mr. DA, could you tell me, since you profess to be the NUMBER ONE JAWJA fan, WHO wears #30 for dem DAWGS? He said, I dunno know. I said, says I, THAT would be Daijun Edwards, four Star RB and major contributor for the past TWO SEASONS, from Moultrie, Ga. And the leading rusher with seventy yards, against that team up North! And the DA says, what team up North, and North of WHAT?

THEN, I repeated that SAME question to at LEAST forty folk wearin red and black. SAME DANG answer.

And THESE are the SAME folk wearin red that STILL think somebody ELSE, ANYBODY ELSE, should have been starting QB1 for UGA, the past two seasons. But at LEAST they knew who the QB1 WAS!

Man, I would have to agree here. I have a UGA buddy and he never shuts up. I couldn't even watch the national championship in peace.

Man, I would have to agree here. I have a UGA buddy and he never shuts up. I couldn't even watch the national championship in peace.
If you were watching that assault and battery on some disallusioned horned toads. You musta REALLY been hard up for something to occupy your spare time? :rolleyes:

I feel like I have a different answer depending on the buzzword. "Dumbest", "most arrogant", "most dillusional", "most annoying", etc.

"Dumbest" has got to be Alabama...and I don't think it's close. Spend 10-15 minutes of your time listening to Finebaum callers and try to argue otherwise.

All-around annoying/agitating, which is what I think most really mean by dumbest/stupidest, I would say Alabama, Texas, and Ohio State are an interchangeable "holy trinity" with a second-tier band of schools like Notre Dame, Michigan, Miami (when semi-relevant), Tennessee, etc., that either check one or both of 1) not having as many fans/diehards or 2) not being quite as relevant year-to-year in recent history.

NOW, we could POSSIBLY talk ALL NIGHT LONG, as to how THIS lil relationship originated, but I digress. But let's not go there, about being a thread hijacker.

OSU

Nuff said
Not EVEN that team up North receiving an honorable mention? HECK, THEY are still talking about their coming back against UGA LAST season, in the second half of the semis. They fail to mention that they scored SIX points in that comeback, against UGA'S second unit in 2022!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I feel like I have a different answer depending on the buzzword. "Dumbest", "most arrogant", "most dillusional", "most annoying", etc.

"Dumbest" has got to be Alabama...and I don't think it's close. Spend 10-15 minutes of your time listening to Finebaum callers and try to argue otherwise.
OH, you're preaching to the choir heah young feller. My STUPID BROTHER is a BAMER fan. And I QUOTE, "If you aren't a BAMER fan, you just don't understand"! And he left Gump Holler (Dothan, Alabamer) when he was ONE YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think that he could find Tuscalooser with GARMAN.

And UGA has ONE dude on Finebaum from Columbus, GEORGIA named Darryl, who needs to shut up as well.

As an aside, I THOUGHT briefly about calling the show the other day, to give a shout out to my new buds from Columbus, OHIO's World Wide Website!(y):giggle: But I reconsidered, fearing that I MAY incur a fifteen-yard penalty, if I didn't walk the straight and narrow. o_O

A UGA BUDDY? DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That HADta of left a mark? o_O What do you boys talk about, the Ohio babes or the fata** skanks from JAWJA?

All-around annoying/agitating, which is what I think most really mean by dumbest/stupidest, I would say Alabama, Texas, and Ohio State are an interchangeable "holy trinity" with a second-tier band of schools like Notre Dame, Michigan, Miami (when semi-relevant), Tennessee, etc., that either check one or both of 1) not having as many fans/diehards or 2) not being quite as relevant year-to-year in recent history.
WELL, we have a few MEEEChigan fans who live in Tift County and Colquitt county. And THEY are full of piss and vinegar about EVERYTHING football. You'd think that they invented the dang sport! One of um's kid was our QB1 a few seasons back. Uprooted his kid to trek to Colquitt County, to play for the greatest high school coach in America. FAST FORWARD to the time after his kid rode the pine his sophomore and part of his Junior year. And I saw his dad at halftime against Lowndes, with Colquitt ahead 38-17. He was talking all this crap about a few constructive points of negativity our fanbase had issued, during the season about his kid's inconsistency. And ten minutes later, his kid commenced to score THREE FRICKING points, entering an OT LOSS!

The OTHER one is the head coach at Tift Co., a MEEECHIGAN HOF coach who said at the initial booster club meeting upon his arrival. That within TWO seasons, he would have these Tift Co. Blue Devils in the 7A State championship game. And that he would endeavor to have Tift schedule a MAJOR seven game non region regular season schedule, that would encompass all of the South-Eastern states, plus the Midwest. Fast forward to his third season entering 2023. And his combined record is 5-16. I wonder if that house that he purchased, is on wheels?

As an aside, he was contacted on numerous occasions, to appear as a guest on the twelve month a year prep football podcast in Valdosta. That is open to all coaches in the state of Georgia. And he DECLINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he had NO problem using Tift Co. fuel to trek the forty-five miles to Valdosta State, to talk with the head coach of Grand Valley State, who was in town for OTA's. OOOOPSEE!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
In Georgia, you see Gump paraphernalia on every street corner. And 95% of those boobs couldn't find Tuscaloooser with GPS!

Fans in general are pretty f’n stupid. I don’t get how you can be so invested in something but have nothing but the surface level knowledge of your team.

In Georgia, you see Gump paraphernalia on every street corner. And 95% of those boobs couldn't find Tuscaloooser with GPS!
The entire SEC excluding Vandy is a joke. It’s hilarious any of the fanbases think they have some kind of moral high ground. You’re all awful.

Ask him if he's EVER heard of four star RB #30, Daijun Edwards, from Norman Park, Georgia. The ONLY Georgia born RB on the roster, since Nick Chubb. And he has had significant PT for the past three seasons. LAST season, he was #2 in rushing with over 800 yds.

I see that you are a baseball fan, from your moniker. A fun fact from my childhood, was. That the kids in the neighborhood used to play stick ball on off days, with one of our minor league stars on Moultrie, Ga.'s minor league team, the Moultrie Colt 22's. (minor league team of the Houston Colt 45's) That guy was Joe Morgan, of the BIG RED MACHINE. And Mario Cuomo played for the Waycross Braves. (hometown of Burt Reynolds)

The entire SEC excluding Vandy is a joke. It’s hilarious any of the fanbases think they have some kind of moral high ground. You’re all awful.
What's this WE crap? I went to one of the top ten small colleges and universities in the Southeast. One spot above MERCER!

Vandy MUST NOT be ALL that EITHER. Their former SS opted to go to CHI Town, to play for LOOOOSERS, rather than remain with the best team in Baseball!

Did you know that four of the 26 members of the Braves recent World Series Champions, were from GEORGIA? And THREE are on this year's team.

Vandy MUST NOT be ALL that EITHER. Their former SS opted to go to CHI Town, to play for LOOOOSERS, rather than remain with the best team in Baseball!

Did you know that four of the 26 members of the Braves recent World Series Champions, were from GEORGIA? And THREE are on this year's team.
I don’t give a f**k.

Fans in general are pretty f’n stupid. I don’t get how you can be so invested in something but have nothing but the surface level knowledge of your team.
They don't even have THAT. When you can't ID a kid who has had signicant PT for THREE seasons. You are just the typical UGA fan. They go to a tailgate, and a football game breaks out. But they ALL have that money for those $200.00-$2,000 tickets. But I WILL say THIS. During the UGA-Tennessee game last season. EVERYBODIES eardrums were damaged. They said that the crowd noise was similar to a JET ENGINE.