White Victims of hate crimes don't concern Dementia Joe and the dems.

Yes we all know that 'WE" [White men especially} are the victims in this country. Poor us. Just a shame that this country has turned it's back on all whites and is being run by ? Oh wait. Plenty to be angry about when you feel you're a victim of racism as a white man no question. I have empathy . I am a white man with all the disadvantages that it entails.

Yes we all know that 'WE" [White men especially} are the victims in this country. Poor us. Just a shame that this country has turned it's back on all whites and is being run by ? Oh wait. Plenty to be angry about when you feel you're a victim of racism as a white man no question. I have empathy . I am a white man with all the disadvantages that it entails.
1693574082235.png

Harry you are better than this. Pray tell how your white privilege has benefitted you?

Harry you are better than this. Pray tell how your white privilege has benefitted you?
I’m just whining about how unfair everything is just like the rest of the white guys is all . Didn’t say anyone was a racist or that white people have it easier . White guilt ? You don’t feel any guilt really . I prefer to use the term. Non Arse whole white. You have to admit the whining and grievance woe is me. poor “ Us white people can get nauseating right ? Some real pieces of work as the thread title suggests

Last edited:
I’m just whining about how unfair everything is just like the rest of the white guys is all . Didn’t say anyone was a racist or that white people have it easier . White guilt ? You don’t feel any guilt really . I prefer to use the term. Non Arse whole white. You have to admit the whining and grievance can get nauseating right ?
Harrycrane said:

Harry- your comments are clearly indicative of white guilt.
No I do not feel any guilt whatsoever, I earned everything I have on my own.
I have numerus friends of different races and ethnicities that have done the same.
I do not see it as whining I see it as it is, people complaining that many opportunities are being given to individual based on a persons race opposed to their qualifications. I agree that is a valid complaint.

The thread title is about the President not caring about whites when they are victims although he is called a racist all the time here in the YRWEC . I don’t feel guilty About what i have or that what I have is a result of being white . . You’re assigning that feeling to me . Just not pre- occupied with feeling that society is turning against us like the President not caring about white victims .

Harrycrane said:

Harry- your comments are clearly indicative of white guilt.
No I do not feel any guilt whatsoever, I earned everything I have on my own.
I have numerus friends of different races and ethnicities that have done the same.
I do not see it as whining I see it as it is, people complaining that many opportunities are being given to individual based on a persons race opposed to their qualifications. I agree that is a valid complaint.
It’s whining . I don’t focus on others may be getting something that some people think they don’t deserve . I’ve always worked hard and tried to do the right things . I really don’t spend much of any time focusing on other people getting things you say are given to them unfairly . I can’t control that stuff . Have you not gotten something that was given to someone less deserving ? I can’t say I’ve felt that emotion .

The thread title is about the President not caring about whites when they are victims although he is called a racist all the time here in the YRWEC . I don’t feel guilty About what i have or that what I have is a result of being white . . You’re assigning that feeling to me . Just not pre- occupied with feeling that society is turning against us like the President not caring about white victims .
Joe Biden has made some very suspect comments and some actions that validate others calling him a racist.

It’s whining . I don’t focus on others may be getting something that some people think they don’t deserve . I’ve always worked hard and tried to do the right things . I really don’t spend much of any time focusing on other people getting things you say are given to them unfairly . I can’t control that stuff . Have you not gotten something that was given to someone less deserving ? I can’t say I’ve felt that emotion .
This has not happened to me, but I have empathy for those it has happened to.

This has not happened to me, but I have empathy for those it has happened to.
I guess it’s something to be upset about and feel bad that this happens to some . I’ll work on it . So Biden comments the last 50 years says he is a racist but now has no empathy for whites who are victims of racism is what you are saying ? Ok

I guess it’s something to be upset about and feel bad that this happens to some . I’ll work on it . So Biden comments the last 50 years says he is a racist but now has no empathy for whites who are victims of racism is what you are saying ? Ok
Can you show me some examples that prove otherwise?

Hery Harry,
Over 85% of interracial hate crimes between whites and blacks are committed by blacks against whites.

Hery Harry,
Over 85% of interracial hate crimes between whites and blacks are committed by blacks against whites.

Well, you coulda knocked me over with a feather.

I’m just whining about how unfair everything is just like the rest of the white guys is all . Didn’t say anyone was a racist or that white people have it easier . White guilt ? You don’t feel any guilt really . I prefer to use the term. Non Arse whole white. You have to admit the whining and grievance woe is me. poor “ Us white people can get nauseating right ? Some real pieces of work as the thread title suggests
Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

You guys never fail to disappoint in showing us who the truly bad people are in this country . Nice work .
Pointing out facts to destroy garbage narratives, set forth by people that are in the echo chamber of the left(look in the mirror Harry), makes someone a "truly bad person"?

You are the personification of ignorance and intolerance.

Very good Harry. I am proud of you.

Two completely different things. Biden is a racist, no doubt about it. Does he care that White people are victims of hate crimes? No, because it doesn't benefit him politically. It's really not that difficult to understand. But you being stupid makes it impossible.

Last edited: