White House logs show 7-hour gap in Trumps calls on January 6th

When

When it comes to Trump...nothings as big a deal as the media made it...
Just makes you wonder, several Republican politicians said they were in contact with him during those hours, so why wasn't there any calls, he must have been using a different phone

Just makes you wonder, several Republican politicians said they were in contact with him during those hours, so why wasn't there any calls, he must have been using a different phone
I don't know the answer to this but are the call logs only for calls that come through the white house switchboard/phone system? Or does that include the president's cell phone?

I don't know the answer to this but are the call logs only for calls that come through the white house switchboard/phone system? Or does that include the president's cell phone?
My understanding maybe wrong is that the POTUS is supposed to use only a secure line. Is Trump's cell phone considered a secure line?

Trump lying is not a big deal to supporters, he lies all the time, but it is a big deal.

Only he and his idiot supporters could believe: 1. Trump is telling the truth, or 2. and worse, be perfectly fine that the POTUS made no calls while our seat of democracy was getting ransacked with police injured and risking their lives.

Trump lying is not a big deal to supporters, he lies all the time, but it is a big deal.

Only he and his idiot supporters could believe: 1. Trump is telling the truth, or 2. and worse, be perfectly fine that the POTUS made no calls while our seat of democracy was getting ransacked with police injured and risking their lives.

1-800-TDS-help; operators are standing by.

If Pelosi would releases the security footage. We will see if Trump was in the crowd. Coaching on Rey Epp.
The link was one of the funniest things I've read.
How do the writers know so much details on who's. phone. Trump was borrowing.
It was written like someone who is trying to lie out of something.

If Pelosi would releases the security footage. We will see if Trump was in the crowd. Coaching on Rey Epp.

The link was one of the funniest things I've read.
How do the writers know so much details on who's. phone. Trump was borrowing.
It was written like someone who is trying to lie out of something.
The Atlantic just plain sucks.

According to this he called the national guard in....