Where is blm and the systemic racist crowd????

Elder isn't black anymore so.....Same with Uncle Ben Carson

Why are they not running to the defense of a man that believes slave owners were due reparation's after having to give up their slaves,,,,,I wonder.

Systemic Racism is forcing Black and Biracial folks to take a vaccine that they don’t want? Biden is Systemic Racism after 47 yrs of holding back black folks?

blm is and always will be a complete fraud!

Last edited:
Systemic Racism is forcing Black and folks to take a vaccine that they don’t want? Biden is Systemic Racism after 47 yrs of holding back black folks?

blm is and always will be a complete fraud!
Forced me to take one for Mumps, Measles and Rubella also.

Pretty dumb thing to say, I’ll give you that. Looks to me like a hit piece for Newsome though.

When the only argument one has against someone else is the casting of aspersions or name calling, that person has effectively lost the debate. This act alone demonstrates the paucity of ideas with which to counter another position.

This dude has consistently said dumb things. But this has been his shtick for years on the radio. That said, he doesn't deserve to have things thrown at him, or agitators lobbing racially-charged epithets in his direction.
You are racist

Care to expound here? I’m guessing it’s just a woeful troll job though. Congrats. ??
My guess is it is just another statement pointing out the hypocrisy of
The many times those who opposed Obama policy, or policies of other blacks, were called racists.
and many of those same people are silent about this attack.

My guess is it is just another statement pointing out the hypocrisy of
The many times those who opposed Obama policy, or policies of other blacks, were called racists.
and many of those same people are silent about this attack.
So you’re guessing that’s why he called me a racist? ?‍♂️

Forced me to take one for Mumps, Measles and Rubella also.
Did they force you to take a flu shot? Mumps, Measles, and Rubella has been pretty much eradicated by the vaccine. The Covid vaccine doesn't stop you from getting Covid. It doesn't stop the spread of Covid. It is not a vaccine. It helps you to fight the disease, makes symptoms more mild and lowers your risk of death. It is essentially a form of treatment. Which is exactly what a flu shot does. There will never be a true vaccine for Covid. Covid is here to stay. 10 years from now 1000's of people will be testing positive for Covid everyday.

Did they force you to take a flu shot? Mumps, Measles, and Rubella has been pretty much eradicated by the vaccine. The Covid vaccine doesn't stop you from getting Covid. It doesn't stop the spread of Covid. It is not a vaccine. It helps you to fight the disease, makes symptoms more mild and lowers your risk of death. It is essentially a form of treatment. Which is exactly what a flu shot does. There will never be a true vaccine for Covid. Covid is here to stay. 10 years from now 1000's of people will be testing positive for Covid everyday.
It’s Tamiflu for Covid

So you’re guessing that’s why he called me a racist? ?‍♂️
Yes. Why not?
You start out stating Elder says dumb things. ANY attack on a black person seems to be deemed as racist by some.
I mostly agree with this statement by you.

This dude has consistently said dumb things. But this has been his shtick for years on the radio. That said, he doesn't deserve to have things thrown at him, or agitators lobbing racially-charged epithets in his direction.
I would just change it to "nobody" rather than "he".

Yes. Why not?
You start out stating Elder says dumb things. ANY attack on a black person seems to be deemed as racist by some.
I mostly agree with this statement by you.
I'm equal opportunity in my assessment of people saying dumb things. I literally referred to the current POTUS saying dumb shiz in a thread yesterday. We all get to have an opinion on things regardless of skin color. But if people want to project a view of "ANY attack on a black person seems to be deemed racist" on random people, that's on them. They should probably move beyond both lazy and broad assertions, and assign that moniker specifically to those who have demonstrated that behavior. ?‍♂️
I would just change it to "nobody" rather than "he".
Well, sure. I referenced Elder since he was the focus of the thread and commentary.