where are they now...

anyone know where the old Xenia and Mt. Notre Dame coach Kirvan Jackson is nowadays?

The last time these two teams were of any relevance was when he was coaching.

I don't believe he ever won a WOL title with Xenia, but he sure did have some horses back then, especially some really good long jumpers.

At mt. notre dame, his girls teams were pretty decent as well, and i believe won several ggcl titles, too.

Also, what ever happened to Dennis robinson and Andy Foster of Meadowdale, Craig Wallace of Patterson.

If i'm showing my age, well it's because i'm from the old school, so to speak, but if anyone knows the whereabouts of these coaches, i would like to hear about it.

Where are they now

Kirven Jackson...that name brought up some memories! He was one of many great athletes that came out of Dayton in the early 80's.

Laron Brown, Michael McCray, Juan Mosby, Ronnie Drummond, Keith Byars, etc.

I was teammates with Kirven on our 1982 State Championship team. Roth won that year as well. I got to witness some awesome performances.

I will try to find out where Kirven is at.

Kirven, Mr. "Suit", went to Muskingum College for a year or two after MND as I recall. He was summarily asked to leave there as I recall the story.