When do tickets for Saturday's game go on sale???

JHelf

I have to get tickets to this game and want to do so ASAP. If anyone knows when these go on sale please post here. I know they usually don't go on sale to the public until Tuesday. Thanks,

Jason
WeAreColerain.com

They are on sale now at the school till 8:30pm and from what I hear there is a LONG line. Take an ID cause they are looking at zip codes.

Time To Play said:
They are on sale now at the school till 8:30pm and from what I hear there is a LONG line. Take an ID cause they are looking at zip codes.

Zip codes?

I deleted your post rup. You are only in here to start trouble and I will not allow it..

..btw..from jteegardner....He told me that they were checking drivers liscenses at Moeller this year for the Elder game before tickets were sold...Where was your 'discrimination' claim then?:rolleyes:

Here is how it went down.

Rup calling Cousin Steve that went to LaSalle " Can you pick me up some tickets from Colerain for the game Saturday?"

Steve " How many do you need?"

Rup "As many as you can get."

Steve " I will do it tomorrow."

Rup "Thanks"

rupdogg88 said:
Here is how it went down.

Rup calling Cousin Steve that went to LaSalle " Can you pick me up some tickets from Colerain for the game Saturday?"

Steve " How many do you need?"

Rup "As many as you can get."

Steve " I will do it tomorrow."

Rup "Thanks"

you can't change what was already written rup.

This is true about the zip codes. I thought this was a joke but I went up to CHS this morning at about 9 and there were 2 guys at the front of the door to the athletic office and one of them asked me if I was a student there and I told him that I wasn't so I just had to show him my ID and I waited about 10 minutes at the most and got 5 tickets.

Time To Play said:

I went in with my bad self in my Colerain shirt and didn't get ID'd. I saw the list of the ZIP codes they were accepting though and the cops on either side of the table. They had those tickets on lock down I guess but there was no line and I had no problem getting ours.