What the Hell is going on!

We need immigrants people. Donald's mantra that there are nothing but bad hombres crossing the border is BS. The majority of refugees crossing now are from C. America and S. America and are actually educated. Anyone willing to walk 1,000 miles for a better life is ok in my book. America has relied on immigrants since its existence and we need them now more than ever.
We need skilled educated preferably English speaking legal immigrants who embrace being American. Not unskilled destitute sucking off the social welfare illegals who dont give a chit about America beyond being a teat to suck. We have enough of those people of our own.

I have a feeling that while we were serving, probese was porking down his fourth happy meal for lunch.
I was a senior in high school, visited West Point on an official football visit, signed with another D1 program and completed my freshman and sophomore years.

BTW ... Ron Rice who was the starting center was my recruiting host. Great dude.

Yes. It implies that soldiers, in a blanket statement, are not capable of anything other than the military.
Most can do other things but for many it is their best option. It is the problem with the all-volunteer military. You should read General Laich's book too.

The part about the pay is absolutely true and needs fixed. I wouldn't blame anyone for pursuing separation. But complaining about not being able to run 2 miles in 18 minutes? Christ there are 50 year old soccer moms doing that every day in the park.