What schools will need a new coach in 2024

Sandusky St. Mary Central Catholic

Chris Ceccoli resigned the other day. Great guy with great family and I wish him all the best

This one is a head-scratcher, coach had 420 wins in 21 seasons, 5 district titles and just came off a 2 point loss in the district semis last week.
No pressure on the next coach.
Who would want to take this job after such a successful coach was forced out?

What are you hearing? I've heard Rossford will be opening after the season, but that is the only main one that comes to mind.
The biggest domino would be Boyce. If he goes it will be a highly sought after job as the private school guys are sick of going to Trinity Lutheran Wednesday nights to keep an eye on things. I feel like Stritch and Emanuel Christian will both be open and maybe a few private school surprises too.

The biggest domino would be Boyce. If he goes it will be a highly sought after job as the private school guys are sick of going to Trinity Lutheran Wednesday nights to keep an eye on things. I feel like Stritch and Emanuel Christian will both be open and maybe a few private school surprises too.
Stritch? Where do you think he will end up at?

Best of both worlds is sitting on the bench making 6 figures to coach at a place like IU
Can't argue with that. Is that in the cards? I'd be surprised if that happened. I could see him leaving Centerville to watch his kid play, but handing out coaching jobs really doesn't happen anymore.

Can't argue with that. Is that in the cards? I'd be surprised if that happened. I could see him leaving Centerville to watch his kid play, but handing out coaching jobs really doesn't happen anymore.
It absolutely does happen… and it isn’t handing out Brooks is a great coach and more than qualified. IU would be getting a steal!

It absolutely does happen… and it isn’t handing out Brooks is a great coach and more than qualified. IU would be getting a steal!
He's certainly a great coach. Just saying they don't seem to be the type that would dictate something like that to ensure a commitment. Maybe Indiana offered it, who knows.