What made the mask mandates change so quickly?

Distraction! Now you have paranoid people still wanting to wear them and acting crazy towards those who won't wear them. In the meantime you have war raging in the MidEast on multiple fronts, you have a human crisis at the southern border, you have inflation indicators popping up all over the place while Joe still speaks in a friendly manner as he screws over our nation.

I enjoyed reading about the huge spike in internet searches (i.e. 950% and 1,150% compared to the previous 90 day time period) for "fake covid card,” “fake vaccine card” and “fake covid vaccine card” that hit shortly after the CDC’s announcement. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I enjoyed reading about the huge spike in internet searches (i.e. 950% and 1,150% compared to the previous 90 day time period) for "fake covid card,” “fake vaccine card” and “fake covid vaccine card” that hit shortly after the CDC’s announcement. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Are you looking to buy one? Meet me in the alley behind the convenience store...

The tail is wagging the dog.

1621544490061.png

SQUIRREL !

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK.

Maybe someone looked at the actual science.
We now also have a year long study that shows mask do not stop viruses. There was no correlation between mask mandated areas with almost all wearing a mask and the populations/ states who dumped the mask mandates and had hardly anyone wearing them, in fact many largely masked areas did much worse.
This is exactly what science had always found, up until April of 2020??? Fauci even said it.

I'm amused by the inconsistency of how things are now. You go to a doctors office, or certain businesses and you are required to wear a mask. And yet sports stadiums and 95% of other normal retail businesses don't require masks, it's recommended that those who are not vaccinated, which is still more than those are, wear masks yet it's rare to see people with masks on.
The nice part is it's turned around, if you want to wear a mask, by golly have at it, no one's stopping you. But to require people to wear masks and hunker down for months is something that we'll never see again.

Right. Fake Fauci and others are pushing the “variant” bs like crazy on the people. Blaming The unvaccinated for the spread of that “variant.” F Fauci!!
And how about this gem that's getting repeated...99.7% of those dying from covid are unvaccinated. Funny they never report the numbers of people who die from the flu annually who don't get the flu shot, which has been around for decades.